𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞

💋🫂 𝐀𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐂𝐞𝐬𝐚𝐫 𝐱 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐞𝐮𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 🫂💋

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢: 𝚃𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚗𝚊𝙺𝚞𝚍𝚞𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚌

Laying down was just what you needed after another tiring day

Laying down was just what you needed after another tiring day. Resting with your face buried in the plush pillows of your bed, you tried to drown out the growing feeling of sorrow. It was almost eerily quiet, minus the faint sounds of cabinets closing and shuffling coming from your kitchen.

You assumed it was 'Cesar' doing whatever activities he usually does, your eyes fluttering closed once more. It went suddenly silent after a few moments, followed by the faint sound of footsteps and the light knocking on your door. 

"Come In.." Your words were muffled by the pillow, but the person on the other side seemed to understand anyways.

The door creaked open, and muffled footsteps drew closer to your bed. The slight clinking of a bowl on your nightstand grabbed your attention, moving to look up at what it was. 'Cesar' gently took a seat at the foot of your bed, flashing you a faint smile as you sat up.

"You've been locked in here for ages, Mi Vida... I didn't want you to go hungry.." His tone was gentle, filling your anxious nerves with a sense of relief.

You smiled, casting a glance at the dish it brought you. It was your food favorite, too... He really knew how to make you feel better. 

"Thank you so much, Ces..." You weakly responded, reaching up and grabbing the warm bowl and wasting no time in tasting the contents inside.

You ate in silence, nodding along to the few stories 'Cesar' was happily telling you. He seemed quite proud of himself every time you cracked a smile or let out a quiet laugh, which warmed your heart even more.

You set the now empty bowl down, letting out a confused little hum as the alternate scooped up into its arms, holding you closely against his chest. Its clawed hand gently traced shapes on your back, sometimes spelling out little words.

"Mi querida... What's been bothering you, if you feel like telling me?" He asked, placing a gentle kiss on the top of your head.

Sighing, you nuzzled into his chest. You didn't need to speak for him to pick up on the fact you weren't in the mood for talking about it, the being simply humming in understanding. He paused for a few moments before lifting you some more and peppering your face with quick, soft kisses.

"Hey!" You couldn't fight back the giggle that escaped you, arms instinctively wrapping around his neck. 'Cesar' quietly chuckled in response, resting its head against your shoulder. You took the opportunity to kiss his temple, causing a lovestruck grin to form on 'Cesar's face.

"I love you so much.." You mumble, closing your eyes and resting against him. The alternate hummed happily, squeezing you tighter.

"I love you too, [...], More than I can put into words." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm back!

I'm so very sorry for the slow updates, there's been a lot going on between home and school, so I haven't had much time or energy to get anything written out. I promise I will try my best to post more updates!

Take care of yourselves, and have a fantastic rest of your day or night!