𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐁𝐨𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

🖤 𝐀𝐥𝐭!𝐂𝐞𝐬𝐚𝐫 𝐱 𝐆𝐍 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 🖤

The shrill ring of your telephone woke you up with a slight jolt, an annoyed groan slipping past your lips

The shrill ring of your telephone woke you up with a slight jolt, an annoyed groan slipping past your lips. Sitting up in your bed, your gaze found the clock on your nightstand. 2:30 am. Lovely. Who could possibly be calling you at this hour? Your hand met the receiver, holding it up to your ear and whispering a groggy "hello" into it.

"Hey, It's Cesar. I hope it's not too late..."

Your heart skips a beat as you heard Cesar respond back, a tinge of worry flooding your veins as you sat up fully.

"No, It's okay- What's up, you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm alright. Listen, I need you to do me a favor, Okay?" He sounded... off as he spoke, but you shook away that thought. He might just be worried or tired.

"Okay. What do you need me to do?" You responded, twirling the phone wire around your finger and waiting for his response.

Cesar smiled on the other end, and you could hear him breathe out a quick laugh. Your brows furrowed, knuckles paling slightly as you clutched the phone in your hands. Every one of your instincts was telling you to hang up and don't respond, but you ignored them. He was your friend; he wouldn't do anything to hurt you.... Right?

"Open the door."

The line went dead, and your blood ran cold, the sound of footsteps rapidly ascending your stairs causing you to quickly jump out of bed. They stopped just short of your door; a faint knock on the wood filling the deafening silence once more.

"It's me, [...]! Your friend, remember? Be a dear and open the do-o-o-or..." 'Cesar's voice was almost sickeningly sweet as the doorknob jiggled, whatever was outside desperately trying to get in.

You stood unmoving in the center of your dimly lit room, chest rapidly rising and falling as you tried to catch your breath. 'What the fuck is that... thing?' You would never have thought about an Alternate getting to Cesar of all people, a few tears stinging your eyes as you thought about the fate your friend must have suffered.

The alternate became more desperate, now fully pounding against the door and calling out to you from the other side. It didn't seem aggravated or upset, it sounded... almost sad. Its tone held that of a lost child, hands still clawing at the wood of the door keeping you away from it.

"Come o-o-o-on, please? Please open the do-o-o-or, [...]." 'Cesar almost whined out the words, claws digging into the wood and splintering pieces of it.

"Fuck off, you monster! Leave me alone!" You yelled back at it, the few tears you had welling over and spilling down your cheeks. You weren't going to let it try and manipulate you.

Silence. An almost devastating silence... You breathed a shaky sigh, thinking it had gone away before the door suddenly slammed open, revealing the thing behind it. You fought back a scream as you took in your assailant's appearance.

It was... definitely Cesar, but he looked so different. Half his face body was shadowed out, and his hands were curved into claws at the end. He was much taller than you, having to bend down to get through the doorway. You backed up, back hitting the wall as he stalked closer to you.

"Well... that's no way to gre-e-e-et an o-o-old friend. Where are your ma-a-a-anners?" 'Cesar' teased, letting out a staticky laugh as he had you cornered.

Your breath hitched, bracing yourself as he reached a monstrous hand to you. His fingers... gently brushed against your cheek? Your eyes opened in confusion, looking down and watching him gently stroke your flesh. 'Cesar' cooed softly, tilting your head so you'd look at him.

"You're just as pretty as the first time we me-e-et." It whispered, moving its hand to rest under your chin as he leaned down to better examine you.

Your heart thumped against your ribcage, the alternate's face being mere inches away from yours. It had a look of wonder and almost adoration as it smiled, revealing a few little gaps in it's teeth. It had a rather dopey little smile for such a terrifying creature. You smiled back a little nervously, resting your hand atop his.

'Cesar' glanced at your hand, mouth forming a little 'o' shape as he registered what you were doing. The alternate let out another static-filled laugh, uncanny gaze locking onto yours. You couldn't help but blush, smile broadening as you kept your eyes on him. Was this even ethical? Hell if you knew. You moved to cup its face, watching with interest at 'Cesar's slightly confused expression.

"Would it be wrong to say I want to kiss you?" You ask, watching him grin.

"Not even the devil himself could stop you, Carino Mio." He breathed, pressing his lips against yours in a gentle manner.

It was odd how soft his lips were, but you were too lost in the moment to really care about an alternate's lip care routine. Your hands tangled in the silky locks of its hair, earning a pleased hum. Clawed hands slid under your shirt to rest on your waist, the cold feeling sending goosebumps along your warm skin. You never broke for air, the much taller being holding you against the wall and keeping his lips sealed tightly on yours. Your hands roamed, resting against his shoulders and slipping under his suit jacket. You opened your eyes in slight shock as you felt something almost slimy prod past your lips, finally registering it as a tongue. Your excitement grew, nails digging into his shirt as you kissed him harder. It would be a while before you finally pulled away, panting softly for air and catching a brief glimpse of the alternate's tongue.

It was quite long and held a point at the end; rich black colored with an almost slime-like liquid covering it. It fit him, you guessed. Your staring didn't last long as he flashed you a close-mouthed smile, nuzzling into your hair. 'Cesar's scent lingered on your clothing, the smell of cologne and slight must leaving your head a bit fuzzy.

It picked you up without warning, walking over to sit on your bed and hold you in its lap like a toddler. You didn't protest, simply leaning back against his chest with a content hum. Clawed fingers ran through your hair, twirling around the strands and tugging some as he combed through it. There was a comfortable silence for a moment, before the alternate leaned down to kiss the top of your head.

That boy is a monster... but a pretty good one if you say so yourself.