【Sesshomaru and Koga first meeting】Chapter 9

It was bright in the afternoon and (Y/n) was singing a song with Rin on Ah-uh as Jaken walked infront.

"Sakura Sakura noyamamo satomo miwatasu kagiri kasumika kumoka asahini niou Sakura Sakura hanazakari"

"Cherry blossoms, cherry blossoms, the fields, mountains and villages, as far as can be seen, are covered in a pink haze or clouds shining beautifully under morning light, cherry blossoms, cherry blossoms, in full bloom-" (Y/n)'s song was interrupted by Rin pointing to a long stream.

"Look lord (Y/n), there's a river where we can catch fish!" Rin shouted jumping off of Ah-Un and sprinting Into the clearing.

"Rin wait! Rin!" (Y/n) shouted Rushing after her.

"Rin, don't be so hasty!" Jaken shouted after her.

(Y/n) saw Rin standing still and quiet and thought something was wrong. When he caught up to her there were two wolf demons and a few wolves with them. The wolves seemed to growl at Rin.

"Hey calm down, you guys." One of them shouted down at the wolves.

"Yea humans are no good!" As the other joined in. (Y/n) grabbed Rin and put her behind him. Rin was petrified and gripped onto his back like her life depended on it.

'Rin was killed by wolves, no wonder she's so deathly afraid.' (Y/n) thought putting on his veil as Jaken soon joined them and saw Rin hiding behind (Y/n) and understood.

"You there, wolves! Leave this area immediately!" Jaken demanded as (Y/n) comforted Rin.

"Why? Besides who do you think we are!" The wolf demon shouted back.

"We're the henchmen of Koga, the young leader of the wolf demon tribe. Hakkaku the shrewd one!" A wolf demon posed flexing his muscles every 5 seconds.

"And I'm Ginta the dimpled one!" The other one exclaimed pointing at his dimples.

"So there Remember us now?" They both exclaimed happily putting a hand to their hips with a smile.

"Hakkaku and Ginta... never heard of you." Jaken and (Y/n) said, shaking their heads.

"What!!" Ginta shouted shocked. (Y/n) looked down at Rin and still saw her cower in fear and It pissed him off.

"Jaken get them out of my sight." He said, picking up Rin into his arms.

"Yes (Y/n). Cower in fear, you two! It has been several centuries since I began serving lord Sesshomaru! Crossed through three thousand worlds have I, his most loyal follower! I answer to the name Jaken!" Jaken shouted back waving the stick around as he posed with his hand out.

"I am (Y/n), fellow follower of Lord Sesshomaru." (Y/n) bowed his head but kept Rin Hidden.

"Oh boy that imp what a bragger!" Hakkaku said annoyed

"We've never heard of you two or this Sesshomaru!" Ginta said.

"How dare you insult my lord." Jaken shouted, raising his two headed stick.

"We'll take you on if it's a fight you want!" Hakkaku shouted, getting ready to throw punches  along with Ginta.

"Oh dear." (Y/n) rolled his eyes getting ready to beat some Demon ass but felt Sesshomaru's butterfly right behind them and turned and bowed, putting Rin down.

"Jaken (Y/n), what is all this commotion." He said sternly you could tell he was annoyed.

"Lord Sesshomaru!" Rin hid behind both Sesshomaru and (Y/n). (Y/n) put on some crocodile tears and took off his veil to show Sesshomaru.