1

Yes everyone is happy on the ship including me, and DyeHeart. Sometimes we always tried not to think about something bad. But it doesn't always work out.

In The Berth Room:

Shockwave: hmm. What should I plan for me, and Marcy? We haven't had time alone for a long time since the kids were born. Shockwave keeps pacing around back, and forth in his lab until he woke up Predaking from his pacing

Predaking: master. What's wrong? You have been pacing back, and forth, and it is keeping me from sleeping.

Shockwave: sorry Predaking. I am trying to think of what to plan for me, and my wife. He went to his desk to jot down some ideas.

Predaking: uh master I think I can sense her coming well I mean I can smell her.

Shockwave quickly put the paper away, and decided to go to the other room to get items.

Marcy: Hello Predaking.

Predaking: Marcy

Crashes coming from the other room.

Shockwave: Oh man. Come on. Shockwave said.

Predaking: master you all right.

Shockwave: he peeked out of the doors, never been better, Predaking. Hi honey.

Marcy: Shockwave you okay. You seem funny.

Shockwave: me. Oh no, everything is fine.

Marcy: You sure.

Shockwave: yes. Never been better.

Marcy: okay. Marcy walked over to Predaking, and whispered to him. Keep an eye on him please.

Marcy walked out, and Shockwave finally realized

Shockwave signed. Jeezh. I got to figure out what to plan for her. And you are helping me Predaking no if, ands, or buts.

Predaking: master I don't know anything about love.

Shockwave: well you will learn. I need to see if Soundwave can help me. He started walking, and wasn't watching where he was going, and crashed into the door and fell backwards. Shockwave shook his head and got up.

Predaking: master, try not thinking hard.

Shockwave: nevermind that. He stormed off to look for Soundwave.

Comm link Shockwave: Soundwave where are you? I need you to do me a favor. Or maybe help me.

Comm link Soundwave: I am in my berth room.

Comm link Shockwave: right I am on my way.

He ended the call, and proceeded to Soundwave's room, but ran into Daikon.

Shockwave: son

Daikon: hi dad what's wrong you seem intense.

Shockwave: never been better. He walked off heading to Soundwave's room

Daikon: DyeHeart I have a feeling that something is up.

DyeHeart: don't worry about it. Let your dad handle it. Anyways my dad doesn't want me to interfere with some stuff with Shockwave.