2

In Soundwave's Room:

Soundwave was busy working on the new datapad that Megatron had requested. Until there was a knock on the door. Come in, he said. The doors opened, and he saw Shockwave in the doors.

Soundwave: Shockwave what brings you here you said you needed me to do a favor. Or something. He said while still working on the datapads

Shockwave: yes he went over and sat on the berth while talking to Soundwave. Well you see I need help. I want to plan something special you know for me, and Marcy. And I also want to have it special where it can be just me, and her for a day

Soundwave: yes. I see. Well I could help. It's just I need to stay low because you know now with DyeHeart, and Daikon.

Shockwave: yes. I know. Do you know any ideas you can give to me?

Soundwave: well maybe a nice quiet view. Wait, how about that beach that you guys were at when you went to. You know to have alone time.

Shockwave: right. How come I didnt think of that?

Ravage was almost asleep but heard every conversation. Ravage jumped up, and landed on Shockwave's lap

Ravage: hey Shockwave.

Shockwave: Ravage.

Ravage: if you want my help do you want me to keep Daikon, and BlueBlaze busy. You know, trying to keep them occupied.

Shockwave: hmm I don't know.

Soundwave: actually it might help.(sizzling. Ouch. Frag. Stupid wires.

Ravage: father you okay.

Soundwave: yes. This datapad is just.. the datepad then sizzled out even more until Soundwave just threw the datapad against the wall.

Soundwave: forget it. Now what were we talking about?

Ravage: about helping Shockwave with Marcy.

Soundwave: oh right. Maybe Megatron could help. I think he went through this before.

But what they didn't know was that Megatron was on the other side of the door, and heard the conversation until he opened the doors. He walked in, and closed them.

Megatron: I overheard the conversation. Sorry that I was eavesdropping

Shockwave: it's fine my Lord. Did you go through this? What I am trying to say is that whenever you didn't get the time alone to spend with FlameHeart, and you wanted to plan something special, what did you do?

Megatron: Well, I thought of everything. What I mean is maybe you should take Marcy out. I never did this with my wife. But why don't you use the hologram form, and use it to transform as humans, and go out. I can ask Optimus to help with it.

Shockwave: actually I think I am going with that idea.

Megatron: when do you want it set up?

Shockwave: anytime my Lord.

Megatron: Very well I will go to the autobase inside of calling them. Knowing my son, and your son, they are anywhere.

Megatron left, and proceeded his way.

Shockwave: thank you Soundwave. Do you need any help with these?

Soundwave: no. I got it. But thanks