Babysitter BlackOut

I jolt awake, looking around I find myself not in my house. There are many luxuries here. I'm laying on a white sofa with my head resting on a red plush pillow. I try to sit up and to no avail, look down, and see three small children covering my body. Children? I asked myself in a daze.

" Mommy?"

One mumbles out to me. My eyes widened at the familiar voice. I'm very much awake from the shock. I unknowingly spent the night at Alcina's home. And her children slept on me.

"Mommy? What time is it?" Daniela asks me. Her eyes were heavy, she was still sleepy and confused about what was going on around her. "I don't know Daniela. But let's get you and your sisters to bed shall we?" I gather Danelia up and carefully move out from under Bela and Cassandra. I quietly ascend the stairs and walk down the hall.

I see five rooms. Three colored bats on three separate doors and one large door with a family of bats one red, a black one, and a white cream colored bat. I look at the larger bat surrounding them. It was white with black wings. These intricate wood carvings were made to identify their rooms. The white creme bat for Bela's room; the red bat for Danelia. And the black bat for Cassandra. the last one must have been Alcina's room, the mother bat was a clear giveaway. I go to the left of the hallway and open the door with the red bat on it. There's a large bed too big for her. but in the long run, she will grow and it saves money. daniela's room is clean. two large white oak bookshelves on the other side of the room. it is clean for a child one so small. I walk in and pull back the silk green blanket. I slowly slide Daniela in and cover her up. I walk out and look once more at the blue room with green and white accents. it's peaceful in this little room, I smile and close the door behind me.

I get back to the bottom of the stairs. I get the to living room couch and pick up the remaining two girls. I like the idea of coloring the bats with their hair colors. I tuck Cassandra into her soft red-orange bed, putting her stuffed goliath spider under her arm. she cuddles it almost instantly. I look around the room; the walls were a soft red color. the warm colors fit her perfectly. Lastly, Bela. I open the door to her room and see the large bed with golden silk sheets. her pillow was silver with white trim. Bela's bed had a canopy. I was lost for words as an eight-year-old has such a design for her room. shaking the thought out of my head I close the door behind me. leaning back on it. I look at the door across from me, the blank one. it must be a guest room. I sigh and walk towards it. turning the knob, I push it open. Not seeing a bed, but a desk with a laptop on it with Alcina looking up from it. I was startled, looking at her.

Alcina is wearing a silk black Olga nightgown. The lace neckline ran deep just enough to expose her breasts. I was staring, not realizing it. I look over her more, the bodice accentuating Alcina's womanly figure. She arises from the office chair and walks over to me, her fingers running across the desk and then off it. My heart beats fast as this gorgeous gorgeous woman walks towards me. Her skirt billows as Alcina halts in front of me.

I am speechless. My face grows hot as she towers over me. Alcina Dimitrescu is one breathe taking woman. I hear her chuckle. Her voice was in a low whisper.

"Did you have a good nap, y/n?"

My eyes are glued to her large rose-pink lips. Damn, I want to kiss them SO badly. I felt her backhand on my shoulder and look at it.

"I hope you have slept well but if only for the short notice."

I blink coming back to my senses. Giving her a nod and asking.

"What happened? The last thing I remember was having dinner with you all." I tell Alcina, as her hand glides up my fave and tucks a stray hair behind my ear. " Well, Yes. We had dinner and came back to my place. Ate ice cream and watched three movies, but by the third one. You all fell asleep, I wasn't going to allow myself to ruin such a darling little sight. So, I figured while you slept with my daughters, id get work done until you woke up." Alcina says passing by me and out the door. She turns to look at me and extends her hang out to the left of her in the hallway.