Nine

Dipper's POV

"I know!" I said, sitting on a small stool.

"What are we gonna do?" Mabel said, sitting on a stool then turning around to see Pin.

"Um...what are you guys talkin' about?" Pin said.

"Nothing," Mabel said.

"You were talkin' about somethin'!"

"No, we were just..."

I knew that Mabel would say something stupid, so I had to interrupt. "Having a staring contest!" I said, pulling Mabel's hair to stop her from objecting.

"I love a good staring contest but I gotta go home," Pin said, holding her wet clothes.

"You are going home already?" I said, frowning. If she left, she would still be a mystery to us.

"My...uh...family would miss me," Pin said.

"You live alone, don't you?" Mabel said, leaning forward.

"You just haven't seen my family!" Pin started to walk to the door.

She started to opened the door. I had to say something.

"Pin, I have never seen your house," I began, "I really want to see where you live,"

"I'd rather not," Pin said, nervously.

"I saved your life, don't you think you should at least do something for me?"

"I said, I'd rather not," Pin said, firmly.

I did not know what to say, so I decided to be quiet.

"And we want to see your house!" Mabel blurted out.

Pin, her head seemed like it was a raging fire, spat out, cruel and angry, "Too bad! I'm not showing you my house, no matter what!"

"Why not?" I lifted my head and I stood up, "Are you that insecure? Is it too far away? Do you find the location or design of your house to be embarrassing?" I started to intensely question her.

"No, no, no!" Pin screamed, her eyes full of fiery tears. She spat out, cruel but with a hint of fear, "You don't have the right to come to my house and invade my personal space!"

Pin stomped out the door, but Mabel grabbed her hand.

"We want to know who you are," Mabel said, softly.

"I told you before Mabel," Pin said, more calmly, "I'm an error that lives in the Cubin dimension,"

"Is that really all? Who is your mother? Who is your father? You can't just live in a tent all your life," Mabel said, and I could tell she really cared about Pin, "We want to help you,"

Mabel's hand slipped away from Pin's. "I...don't think you guys will like who I am..."

"It won't matter who your mother or father is, we care about you and if you're safe, if you're healthy," Mabel said, softly and sweetly.

"But if you know who made me, you'll think I'm bad," Pin said, backing away, slowly, her eyes full of tears.

"Well, with that sentence, you just proved to us that you are not bad," I smiled.

"You killed a bear who wanted to kill me," Mabel said, smiling, "You have proved to us that you are good,"

Pin smiled, but then frowned, "Better not blame me if my dad wants to kill you,"

I stood there, Kill us? I thought.

Pin walked out the door and we followed.

Am I sure I want to do this? The thought lingered in my head.

VOOTE IF U CRI EVRYTIM

ANYWAY I'm sorry about the short chapter but I wanted to make a dialog chapter because most of the recent chapters have been full of action and I wanted to make a dialog chapter.

Anyway, to keep you guys in suspense, I'm not gonna tell you guys who created Pin. Soooooooooo

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW(?)

ENJOY MEH STERY

Alsooooo...

SPARKLES FOR ALL!!

*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*