Seven

Mabel's POV

I heard a scream. It echoed through the house.

"What is that?" I turned my head.

Pin got up, "I dunno, we gotta look,"

I shook, "Are you sure?"

Pin nodded and ran downstairs. I followed. When we got downstairs I saw a terrifying sight.

Giffany!

She wore a brown hoodie with her pink hair sticking out. She held Dipper by his arm and she smiled. Turning around, she saw us. She held the journal in her hand and she smiled.

"Your little sister is here, you siiiiiicko..." She let go of Dipper and she smiled. She took out a sharp knife and she started to run toward us.

Pin took my hand and ran.

It was strange that, even though Pin just got here, she already knew where to hide.

We ran into Soos' break room and we closed the door. I held onto a pipe and I heard water.

"Um...Pin, what is that?" I said, curling into the darkness of the room.

"Crap, the pipes are breaking," I heard Pin, "I need a light source,"

How did Pin know that I wanted to go to the Mystery Shack and how did she know where to hide? Maybe she took a wild guess...But that doesn't explain the fact that she knew that I wanted to go to the Mystery Shack...

A fire lit in the darkness.

"Fricker fracker! That shouldn't have happened," Pin yelled as the fire stretched onto the pipes.

"What did you do?" I balanced on the pipe and I started to back up. I could see Pin's face on the other side of the pipe.

The room was very claustrophobic and the fire burned most of the pipe, then water spilled out, putting out the fire but slowly drowning us.

"Shouldn't the water go through the opening under the door?" Pin yelled.

"Stan put some kind of tape under the opening so if it flooded, it wouldn't flood the whole house!" I yelled.

I swam to the door handle but I realized it was underwater.

The water swallowed my feet and I could hear Pin scream in terror.

"Mabel!? Mabel!?" Pin screamed, swimming up to the door.

I took Pin's hand. "I'm here!"

The water slowly started to engulf my sweater and it slowly crept up my neck.

I heard footsteps. "Mabel!?" I heard Dipper yell.

"Dipper!? Open up this door!" I yelled, pounding on the top of the door since the water flooded most of the room.

I saw light then darkness.

...

"Ugh," I saw light. I realized that I was soaked, "What?"

I saw Pin. She had a towel over her shoulders and she wore one of Dipper's shirts.

"That can fit on you?" I got up. Everything ached.

"Surprisingly..." Pin said, throwing the towel onto the counter.

I saw my brother, leaning against the counter.

"What happened?" I said, rubbing my head.

"Giffany...you guys got trapped in Soos' break room, which flooded..." Dipper said.

Water...

The memories started to flood into my head, and then, one question spilled out of my mouth as if I was throwing up water.

"What caused the fire?" I said, looking at Pin.

"J-just some matches...the sticks...uh...slipped," Pin said.

"Sticks?"

"I'm a stick collector,"

"What?"

"Sticks are interesting and very useful,"

There is something she's not telling me...

I got up and I went to my room. I opened the door and I smelled the old, dirty smell of the attic. I smiled.

I opened the closet and the damp smell spilled out like tea out of a teapot.

I got one of my sweaters, a lime green one with a purple cat on it. It smelled of dust and dirt.

I took off my wet sweater and I threw it on the floor without a care. I put on the lime green sweater.

I took off my skirt and I threw it in the floor without a care and I put on a plain gray skirt.

I left the room and I went to go see Dipper.

"Dipper...I think something is wrong with Pin...like she's not telling the whole truth,"

AAAA IM DONE WITH THIS CHAPTERRRRRR anyway this took a long time and I hope you enjoyed it. Thanks to all of my loyal fans and "Cut the Northwest Chain" keeps on getting more views!! I hope all of my great fans have a great day, I just reached 37 followers and there is still to come, VOTE, COMMENT AND MAYBE EVEN FOLLOW (?) to see original stories and fanfics :> check out my YouTube Derpz Mersh!!!!!!

Alsooooo...

SPARKLES FOR ALL!!
*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*

"...like she's not telling me the fair dinkum"

This is what happens when you tell me Australian slang.