Episode 1: Cum Inside

It's the weekend and you have nothing much to do. Laying in your bed, you stare at the ceiling of your bedroom. You're tired from the week that you've had but not tired enough to go back to sleep.

You looked at your phone to check the time. It was now three in the afternoon. No wonder your stomach is growling at you. With a great sigh, you rolled out of bed, picked up a red overall jacket and gray sweatpants off of the floor and slid into them. After grabbing your house keys and wallet, you pulled on the sneakers that were laying in front of the front door then headed out.

You might be asking yourself, 'Why am I heading outside when I'm so tired?" Well, you're also hungry, remember? And, because you have been busy you forgot to buy groceries, so now you are heading to the convenience store to buy some instant ramen, snacks and maybe some ice-cream to keep your stomach from complaining for the rest of the day.

Of course, all of that is true but the real reason that you are outside is because it's time for us to meet. This is unknown to you.

Exiting the convenience store with your newly bought goods, you pulled out one of the ice cream sandwiches and began to munch on it as something pulled you to walk the long way home.

Walking the long way home took you away from the residential area, into the business district, where I am waiting for you.

You were pulled to a building at the back of the business district. Even though it was at the back, the four-story building was well-maintained. I kept it like that so you wouldn't feel bothered entering the building.

Once inside, you show a sign that said, 'Succubus Massage Parlor- Come tired, Leave refreshed', you didn't even question the sign or how you ended up here. One second, you were in the elevator pressing the third-floor button. Another second, you were standing in front of me.

"Welcome," I smiled, "I've been waiting for you."

Shocked, your eyes widened as you looked at me. You pointed to yourself, "Waiting for me? I'm sorry I think you have the wrong person."

Moving closer to you, your eyes roamed over my body as you began to register what I looked like.

My milk chocolate, flawless skin.

My black curly hair that rested on my shoulders.

Glowing reddish brown eyes that watched you undressing me with your eyes.

C-cup breast that you wanted to touch so much that your fingers started to twitch.

Your eyes roamed over my curves down to my broad hips. Stopping at the gap between my pillow thighs.

You could see it clearly through my short tights. The shape of my pussy. The pump lips that got swollen the more lustful I got waiting for you.

You let go of a breath you didn't know you were holding when I wrapped my arms around your waist.

With our heights being similar, I was able to stare directly into your eyes with no problem. I rested my forehead on yours. I could feel your muscles tense.

"No, you're the right person." I whispered in your ears, "Fate pulled you here to me." Pressing my body against yours, I began to grind my hip into yours.

Gasping, you dropped the bags of groceries and grabbed my ass cheeks as if you were trying to pull me into you. Our hips grinding deeper and faster against each other.

Your cock grew harder and harder with each grind while my pussy dripped wetter and wetter.

"Shit!" You mumbled, "What's going on? I can't stop."