part seven

Carter's POV

Surprisingly enough I was developing a liking for Dia. She was cute, bold and a lot less annoying than I had presumed.

Her skills in bed were definitely an added bonus but for some reason, I was beginning to like basic things like texting or FaceTiming and having her around whenever I go over at their place.

I was driving over there for game night with her, Eden, Apollo and her colleague and friend Addison.

I pulled into the guest parking and made my way up to the apartment.

"Hey everybody." I said when I got through to the lounge where Eden, Apollo and Addison were seated.

"What's up." Apollo said, not even removing his eyes from the person I presumed as Addison.

Addison waved politely before returning to their conversation.

"Thank heavens you're here. I'm tired of third wheeling to these gay asses." Eden said as she got up and pulled me toward the kitchen.

I chuckled at her.

"Can you help me put all this food on the platters." she asked, well more so commanded but I complied.

"Where's Dia?" I asked her.

She gave me a look.

"You know what? Nevermind cause you're being annoying." I retracted.

She laughed at me. "Awww you're so cute when you're crushing Stink."

She said as she pinched my cheek like she was an old lady and I was a child.

"Stop it." I said, lowkey flustered.

I hadn't really thought of it like that. I kinda did have a little crush.

I wasn't gonna admit that to Eden though, I'd never hear the end of it and her big mouth would tell Dia before I'm even ready to tell her myself.

We got finished with the food and made our way to the dining table where they had monopoly set up.

"Oooh noooo, Monopoly?" I asked knowing how Eden gets with this game.

"We voted on it before you got here." she shrugged and mumbled, knowing she did this on purpose.

If I was here for the vote we would've never chose this one because Eden turns into a full-blown capitalist with this game. It's kinda scary to be honest.

"You know what, it's cool. But if you start acting crazy I'm throwing the board. You can be mad at me or whatever." I said.

"Deal." she said with an innocent smile.

"Alright guys we're starting now." she announced and everybody came over to the table, including Dia.

She looked effortlessly beautiful, as always. I made sure to get a seat next to her just to bother her in my usual ways.

"Hello pretty lady." I said with a smirk.

"Hello Carter. How are you?" she asked with a pretty dimpled smile.

"I'm good because I finally saw you." I replied.

"Stop flattering, you just want to knock me off my game. You ain't slick." she said as she nudged my shoulder a little.

I chuckled. "I swear, I'm not. You actually look pretty and I'm happy to see you."

She blushed a little. "Thank you."

"Y'all done cake baking or do I need to separate you?" Eden asked as she handed out all the starter cash.

"You're not gonna scold them?" Dia asked with a giggle, referring to Apollo and Addison who were whispering and giggling with each other.

They just met but it looked like they've been dating for weeks at this point.

"Oops. Sorry y'all." Addison said.

Then the game commenced.

***

Eden was beating us at everything so we decided to watch a movie instead.

Addison and Apollo sat on the two seater, Eden took the love seat and the biggest pillow and blanket and I sat on the floor between Dia's legs.

I hung my arms on her legs like an armchair and she mindlessly played in my locs.

She always did that and I didn't mind because it soothed me.

"Y'all, we're gonna head out." Addison said as they got up with Apollo.

"Drive safe and use condoms." Dia teased and Addison flipped her off but we all knew what was up.

After a bit, Eden dosed off on her pillow. That was my cue.

I got up and whispered in Dia's ear.

"I wanna taste you again." Before moving toward her bedroom as she followed behind me.

We got to her room and instantly pounced on each other, kissing and grabbing all over.

Once we were both naked, I picked her up and walked over to her bed.

She kissed my neck and left hickies on my collar bone.

"Let me ride your face." she whispered in my ear before licking it.

"Fuuck."

That's my weak spot for sure.

I laid down and she climbed onto me, making my lips her thrown.

I sloppily tongue kissed her wet pussy as she grinded on my face, matching my pace.

Her sweet pussy was driving me crazy. She held her moans in, just to make sure Eden wouldn't hear.

My hands grabbed all over her thighs and ass while she drowned me in her nectar.

Soon her movements lost coordination and she started grinding wildly. I knew she was close.

I pulled her down, sucking and slobbering all over her wet pussy.

"Fuuuck Carter, I'm so close" she moaned softly but I could tell it took everything in her to control herself.

"Yeeesss baby, right there" she said before she released on my face.

I sat up as soon as she got off me and she licked the cum off my face.

I won't lie, that almost made me fall in love right then and there.

She kissed me just as sloppily as I was eating her and it drove me crazy.

I moaned into it, pulling her onto my lap. She slipped her hand to my wet pussy and started playing with me.

I broke the kiss and she inserted two finger into me.

She went down on me, sucking gently on my clit while she pumped in and out of me.

A few short minutes later I came, coating her fingers.

Before she could suck on them, I grabbed my hand and brought it to my mouth.

She let me suck them clean, staring into my eyes as I did.

Damn she's so sexyyyy

We quickly cleaned ourselves off before putting our clothes back on and walking back out to the lounge.

Eden was still asleep so I decided to leave.

Dia walked me to the elevator.

"That was amazing. You should do it more often." she said, referring to the sex.

"You should let me." I replied.

The elevator opened and I walked in.

"Bye baby." I said, winking at her. She blushed, remembering how the word slipped out earlier.

"Shut up." she said, pulling me into a quick kiss by my shirt.

She pulled back, waved at me and let the door close between us.

I was super happy in that moment. She liked me and I was glad she did because... I liked her too.