final part

Carter ripped through Dianne's thong.

"That was my favourite pair." she complained.

"Shhhh." Carter silenced as she grabbed Dianne by the neck.

Dianne let out a small whimper as she felt a pool form between her legs.

"Please fuck my brains out." she begged, biting her lip.

Carter liked that.

She went to Dianne's sex drawer and got cuffs, and a strap.

She put the strap on. "Ass up."

Dianne complied enthustically, arching just right so Carter could see her pretty pussy.

Carter cuffed Dianne's hands behind her back.

She slapped her ass and watched it ripple. "Safe word?"

"Honey." Dianne replied and with that, Carter went to work.

She started by eating Dianne from the back, occasionally licking over her booty hole.

Dianne loved that.

"Yeesss, just like that!" she moaned.

When she was almost at her climax Carter stopped.

"Fuck youuu" she whined when she realised Carter edged her.

Carter chuckled lowly as she lined the strap up with Dianne's entrance.

She slipped the tip in and pushed all 10 inches of silicone into her pussy.

"Mmmmm fuuuck baby!" she screamed out in pleasure.

Dianne squirted as soon as Carter pulled out.

"You fucking slut." Carter mumbled as she slapped Dianne's big round ass before sliding back into her.

Carter did slow, deep strokes. She listened to Dianne's wet pussy, the sound turning her on more than it should.

Dianne got impatient and started throwing it back on the strap.

"Ooooh fuuuck!" she moaned as the pleasure started building up.

Carted pulled out.

"Did I tell you to do that?" she asked.

"No." Dianne responded.

"Then why did you do it?" Carter asked as she chocked her from behind.

"I'm sorry. Please keep fucking me baby." she asked.

"Get up and get on your knees." Carter instructed and Dianne complied swiftly.

Carter took the strap off and positioned herself with Dianne right between her thighs, staring at her wet pussy.

"Eat it." she commanded.

Dianne went to work. Sucking and slurping all over Carter's sweet pussy. Carter grinded against Dianne's tongue, practically drowning the girl in her juices.

Carter came on Dianne's tongue and she drank up every drop.

"Carter, please put the strap on and fuck me. I wanna cum sooo bad." Dianne begged.

Carter smiled and they got back in position.

This time Carter gave Dianne exactly what she wanted. Long strokes non stop, ass slaps and chocking.

Carter fucked Dianne until beads of sweat glistened all over her body.

Dianne squirted multiple times before she collapsed on the bed.

"Ride my pussy Carter." she asked as she spread her legs, holding them open with her arms.

"Who's slut are you?" Carter asked as she started grinding on Dianne's clit.

"Fuuuck! Nobody." she replied cheekily.

Carter choked her up and grinded fast.

"Wrong answer." she said. "I'm gonna ask one more time. Who's slut are you?"

"Yours baby. Uuuhhh yess yesssss fuuck!!" Dianne shouted as she let out thick creamy cum, coating both their pussies.

Carter kept going until she climaxed.

They both panted trying to catch their breath.

"Fuuck" Carter sighed not regretting any of the decisions that lead her to her current position.

"That was the best sex I've ever gotten." Dianne voiced both of their opinions.

They looked over at each other before they busted out laughing at the mess they made.