Chapter One: THE HEIR

Rose's POV:

My mom was in the throne room, showing off her vast snow-white wings ( they are really black wings). 

I hoped to be like her one day, rule Snowspell and have authority over almost everyone. 

She was also gorgeous. I had her looks but I had my dad's eyes. 

By the way, if you didn't already know, me and my family rule a village called Snowspell, where angels come to live and work.

 But little do they know that my family aren't angels or devils, we are Dark Fairies.

Alana's POV:

It was a peaceful day in Snowspell, I was wearing a cute purple plaid top with ripped jeans, and my small white wings looked cute with the light purple top.

 I was walking with my best angel friend Mateo Rowan.

His blue eyes were shining in the Snowspell sun. His brown hair looked almost golden. I almost didn't hear when he said.

 "Do you want to come to my place and watch movies later?" asked Mateo. 

"Umm sure after I make dinner" I replied. 

The truth was every night I went to the dark forest outside the golden-winged fence, and escaped.

 I went to finish my quest, or get close to finishing.

 I know the Heir is hiding something, I can feel it! But if I tell anyone, the Heir will find out, and I'll be killed.

Mateo's POV:

Alana is acting weird these days. 

She keeps brushing away plans that we make or delaying them. 

It's like we're not best friends, I am going to find out why. 

"I'll help you make dinner, then we can go to my cottage," I ask. 

She hesitates so I add a "Pleeease!"

 "Ok fine," says Alana, but I can tell she doesn't want to.

Alana's POV:

Ugh, Mateo is so insistent sometimes. 

But I kind of like it. :)

Well, the quest will have to wait. 

We go to my cottage and help mom and dad make some yummy stew. 

"Honey, are you going to take Mateo on your little nighttime journey?" asks mom. 

Noooo, I can see that he's curious.

 "Mooooom, we're watching a movie tonight!" I wailed. 

"Well, come home before 10:00. "Fine."

A/N: Who do you like better so far? Alana, Rose/Rosabelle or Mateo? - Olivia