HA GAY

Kirishima pov-

"Bakugo?" I say as I watch him staring at me with no expression. He is hella red again too. I wave my hand in front of his face which I think snapped him back to reality. "Fuck I zoned out." He said as he grabs my hand and puts it down. I tense up a bit at the touch of his cold hands. He furrows his eyebrows at me and lets go. I look down at his hand and frowned. "What?" I heard him say."

"Nothing bro." I say while smiling at him. I then heard a knock from the front door. "I'll get i-.." I say but was interrupted by bakugo already opening the door then slamming it. I heard three familiar voices before he even slammed the door. "Who is it?" I asked him. "Extras." He says as he locks the door then walks to the room. I walk to the door then look through the peep hole."

"MINA, DENKI, SERO!!!" I yell out then open the door. I smile as they all come in and tackle me. I started talking to denki and sero for a couple months since mina introduced me to them and I felt like I've known them for years already. Mina ran to the bedroom and plopped on my bed. Then I heard yelling. "So what is it like living with mr anger ball." Sero says chuckling a bit. "It's fun, I mean I'm used to it by now and I don't mind it." I say looking over to bakugo yelling at mina while shes laughing her ass off."

"Sero gives me a weird look, and denki gives me a smirk. I give him a confused look then walked away to the bedroom. "DENKI NOOO!" I hear sero say with wide eyes while bursts into laughter. "What happened?" I asked with confusion." "Are you and-." Sero slapped his hand onto Denkis mouth and smiled nervously. "Nothing man don't worry about." Sero says giving denki a dirty look."

"I shake my head then sit by mina on my bed."

Bakugo pov

"I sit on my bed while watching raccoon eyes and kirishima laugh together. I furrow my eyebrows at them. Then out of no where raccoon eyes hugged kirishima. My eyes go wide and I walk over to his bed and without thinking I kicked kirishima off the bed."

"I watched as he landed on the floor and winced as he hit the ground. "Get out." I say as raccoon eyes gives me a weird look. "GET OUT ALL OF YOU!" I say as I see raccoon eyes, eyes go wide then she runs out." I heard the door close then look at kirishima. . I watched as he gave me a sad look. He lifted up his elbow and I noticed it was bleeding a bit."

"I ran into the bathroom and grabbed a bandaid and peroxide from the bathroom. I also grabbed a cotton ball. I walked back to him and sat by him on the floor. "This is gonna sting be still." I say as he nods. I pour it on the cotton ball then but it on his elbow. He winced and grabbed my free hand. "Fuck me." I mumble. "What was that." He said and smirked at me."

"I growled at him. He laughs a bit and watches as I put the bandaid on him. "I'm playing bro I know what you meant." He said and smiled. "Thanks." He says and hugs me. I tense up a bit then just lay my head on his shoulder."

"Can we stay like this for a bit longer?" He says. I groan as a response. I then wrapped my arms around his back. "Aw you hugging me back bakugo." He says while putting his hands around my waist which make me blush."

"Don't tell anyone this shitty hair even your nerdy friends that were just here."

He nods in response but leaned me in closer.I looked up at him and he looked back. "Why did you push me and kick out my friends." He asks. "I don't really know." I say In response. I hear him sigh."

"I'm sorry." He said. I gave him a confused look. "Sorry i let them in I know you don't like them." He says sadly and looks down.

"Kiri it's not that." I say and he looks back up a me. He's a bit red. "I mean yeah I yell at them a lot and shit cause they are hella annoying but I don't hate them." I say. "I only pushed you because.." I start saying but paused. How the fuck do I make an excuse about being jealous?!?"

"I was just playing with you but I didn't mean to push you that hard." I say. That was literally the shittiest lie I've ever said but he believed it. I think."

"But then why did you kick everyone out." "I got annoyed cause of their loudness." I said. I mean that wasn't totally off they are hella annoying. Kirishima smiled a bit and let go of me and got up. He was hella warm."

"I watch as he got up and put his hand down to me. I grab it and he pulls me up. I looked up at him for a bit to look at at his features."

"He looks so fucking familiar."

"Have we ever met before highschool?" I asked and lifted up a brow. I see his eyes go a bit wide but they go back to normal and he smiles. "Not that I know of bro."  "You sure?" "Yeah I'm sure."

"Alright then dumbass." I say flicking his forehead. I hear him giggle a bit."

"I smile a bit and feel my face get warm. God whenever he fucking smiles or laughs I feel like butterflies are fluttering inside of me. He's so fucking-."

"Oh shit. I think I'm in love with shitty hair."

995 words