Love And Lost

Finding out losing Love
Begin Page.
my Chapter and Story begins like most stories that are about love and lost
memories and pains,And all
take and leaving missing and remembering my story has much to say and lots to tell and it may come on stronger then others that you might just ready or have read but its the honest truth.
Chapter 1.
Finding Out Losing Love Is Hard
I can remember the day I heard the worsts news that could ever break my soul and mind that could bring me down and put me in another situation that I've never been in before ever in my life.
losing love and not admitting that you love them when there gone so gone and now that you have to except it all just the way it without any ways of taking of it back this very time.
Pain comes to mind,I though losing the person I loved all along was still alive and maybe this was just a trick to catch my attention this time after all I have been gone for so long and left without saying any goodbyes at all,Which was not fair but getting your heartbroken over and over again and again after the can bring you down to as well it can be possible. it still you have those days when you forgive and forget and just say whatever.
To what that person has done to you
you just have to move on and let go and say let that be a listen to you as you get older and wiser and brighter.
But when the person you loved for years through your life but could not tell because you knew they would never feel that way.
Even when you put yourself out there
you know now that there is now talking to them and you'll find someone like them because they're them and that's all and that's all you know even when there far away feature then ever from you higher then ever.
all I Wish I could say I do care
I did care,I do love you so much and miss you more then ever in life and I was only trying to make you jealous so I can get your attention and yes I got it but that even made you even more anger then ever and still I say I sorry to you because All I wanted was you and still do your all that I ever knew as a guy friend others were pretty cool and okay but your one of a kinda and hard to find.
but all I do Is cry now from time to time missing you more then ever.
I do whats important for my own life but when I do take the time to sit down I thinking about you yet again,I hold back my tires so I want have to hurt inside.
I wish I can just your Baby Face again and talk to you again.
Missing you is All I do
miss seeing you is harder then I though
I actually run away so I won't have to hurt anymore.
but still that didn't work Hard what you have been up to good life happy for you and Love you even more to.
when you say goodbye
you should really understand what you are saying bye Goodbye those words mean a lot.