Leaving And Let Go

when there's nothing else you can think of what to do in your life when you have done all that you could ever do for that someone and now that their gone,all you can think of just pack up all you luge and hit that long road and keep on going not ever looking back not taking any chance of driving back ever in your life.
growth takes a lot out of one person but it sure does feel good when you let all the bad go and begin to let the good inside and flying free and sorrowing in the heavily sky.
Chapter 2.
Now that I've let go and moved on
striving for more then just a heartbreak and a short time relationship I'm way more ambition about my dreams and becoming way more successful in my own career not letting anyone get in my way not trusting so many people so very quickly becoming even more loyal which brings the goodness out of pretty much those who intended to do well in their own career I know I choose to do better and great in my career after losing love and falling in love deeper and then losing it again a third and few more times its not easy but I believe we all have to go through love the hardest ways so we can remember what we've done and choose to make better more honest decisions with owrselves .