CHAPTER 2: TIME TO EXPLORE

" Master Cale, I send you blessings and luck while going out! " A Butler spoke, bowing at least 45° downwards.

Eugene, as a head of the Butlers, patted the back of the Butler, signalling him that he shouldn't bow that much to the young Master.

The Butler instantly understood, and bowed to the Head as he stood firmly beside him.

A few more maids and Butlers were standing and bowing as well, some were trying to get closer to the Master to give their messages to the Master, but some were instructing them not to get closer nor to be loud due to the kids going to sleep awhile ago.

" Thank you, everyone. " Cale tilted his head down a bit before continuing, " As this night will be important, for everyone i suppose, i have a request to make. " He took a breath, looking at Eugene before breaking contact with the butler.

" What is it, if we servants may ask, Young Master? " A middle aged woman, who happens to be a maid ordered to take care of the children while Cale is away, smiled towards her Young Master.

Cale has deep respect for her, so does the woman herself.

" It may involve violence, destroying one's faces and violence. " Cale smiled menacingly,

Some servants had gotten shivers down their spines, frightened about what their Master might do or say next.

" Ah, so it's that time of the day- night! " Suddenly, a feminine voice was heard. The voice came from the laboratory room, which is used for experiments as in potions and healing supplies. But, it's not like the people doing that were harmless.

" I suppose so, Amber. " Cale looked over to the source of the voice, the woman smiling menacingly as well.

" Is it about Arm? God, i would LOVE to squeeze their heads and burst their heads at the same time! " She spread her arms wide open, as if she was insane.

Cale sighed at her, annoyed by her sentence as well.

" Master. " Cale glanced at the butler who called for him, the supposed butler was running up to him and handed Cale a letter.

The Butler bowed before turning to leave.

Cale looked at the letter, it was in an envelope, tightly and proffesionally wrapped as if to secure it.

Cale opened the letter and looked at the contents inside it.

Dear Master Cale,

I thank you, for saving me that day. If you hadn't been there, i might as well have died that day, or loose a limb or two.

It would truly be funny, you know.

Seeing myself as a man without a couple limbs feels like a nightmare, but one you might find unfortunate and funny at the same time.

This letter will not be long, but will not hold short contents as well.

You are one lucky man, you see. I would have my head chopped off on a dinner table and would have gotten eaten if i shared any contents of 'ARM'.

As you know, I, a member of ARM, will be sharing this with you.

Please, use this information as you will, i will be on your side, Young Master.

' ' A RUIN THAT SEEMS ABANDONED, YET IS FILLED WITH DEAD MANA AND MAGES FROM THE ORGANIZATION, ARM.

IT HAVE ONLY TWO TORCHES AT THE BEGINNING, AND IS SEEMED AS A MAZE BUT IT IS NOT. THERE IS A SUPPOSED DOOR AT THE END.