Chapter 3

Hey guys I'm back. It has been a while I know but I just got caught up with school bc sports so I never had time for this but now I do and here is chapter 3! Enjoy!

It's the 3 in the morning and I can't sleep. I get up and go to see what Savannah has to drink in her fridge. I find some water and as I close the fridge door I jump at the sight of Brady.
"Whatcha doin?" He asks with a smirk.
"Getting water, why do you care?" I say trying not to be mean.
"I just don't understand why you're awake,"
"Couldn't sleep, you?"
"Same."
   Whenever I can't sleep I like to go watch the stars. I feel free just being out there with nobody but the sound of nature. "You wanna come with me? I'm going to go watch the stars. That's what I do when I can't sleep." I ask because it could be fun.
" I guess," he's going too, yay!
" You might want a shirt though," I tell him.
" Good idea," he says. We head out to a hill and watch the stars in silence for a little while. " The stars are beautiful," Brady smiles.
" Aren't they?" I say knowing the answer. I pause for a moment, " can I ask you a question?"
"Shoot for it."
"Why do you hang out with me? I used to bully you when we were younger."
"I don't know but I figured you would change." We look at each other. All I can see right now are his amazing eyes and beautiful smile. Does he like me too? I don't know. All of a sudden he slowly leaning towards me and then *smooch* he kissed me! I kiss him back of course. It felt good I rolled on top of him still kissing. The kiss was the best thing that has ever happened to me. It's been like thirty seconds and we are still going at it. We see a flash go off and all of the others, except for the parents, are standing there, Savannah taking a picture. Brady and I stop and look up, look at each other, then get up and start chasing Savannah. She runs as everyone follows her to save her.
"PLEASE DELETE THAT PHOTO!" I scream chasing her.
"Why!?" She yells back.
"BECAUSE THEN HIS EX WILL SEE!" I scream back.
She stops and turns around, "why do y'all care? It's his ex."
We stop too, " well she likes to get angry and jealous real easily."
"Fine." She "deletes" it.
"Thank you," I say.
Presley steps in, " now we have more room in the bed."
"Why?" Brady asks confused.
"Cause y'all are sleeping together," she laughs.
"Okay guys it was one kiss," I explain even though I do want to sleep on with him.
"More like a make out sesh," Larkin grins.
"Okay I'm done, come on Babe," I say reaching for Brady's hand.
"Alright, I guess I'm babe now." He and I both laugh.
"Everyone just get back to your own beds and sleep. It's too early for this," Reece is tired of us all.
We all head to our bedrooms. I wave Brady goodbye as he and I go our separate ways. I can't believe that just happened. He and I have known each other since we were little. We would always go on vacations together because our mom's grew up together so they are besties.
Us girls sit on the bed and I go on my phone. I look up and they are all staring at me, "what?" I ask knowing the answer.
"So how was it?" Larkin asks.
"How was what?" Still knowing the answer.
"The kiss dummy," Presley interferes.
"Oh it was alright." It was actually the best thing that has ever happened to me.
"Tell us. How do you feel?" Savannah demands.
"Okay fine. It was magical. We were laying down watching the stars and then started to talk and then before you know it we made eye contact and boom goes the kiss. I loved it but I don't know what to do because we've been best friends since we were little and I don't want that to change but if he breaks my heart that will and I—" Presley cuts me off.
"You'll be okay. Y'all are perfect together."
"You think?" I'm not sure.
"Of course," they all think so.
"I guess we'll just have to see where things go then," I hope things lead to marriage. He is so adorable.
"Yeah wee will," Larkin says with a smirk. I hit her with my pillow.
We all got tired again and we watched our phones then fell asleep. I started dreaming. It was about Brady. I was sitting on our front porch watching him and our kids, yes ours, play some baseball. After that we went inside and had dinner that I made, Beef Ster Fry (it's an amazing dish), put the kids to bed, and then we headed to bed and that's where tthe paradise ends.