Keychain (Aomine x reader)

"(Name) , are you free on Sunday ?" Aomine asked , his eyes still closed. He was sleeping on the rooftop , skipping basketball practice again. The wind was smooth , moving a strand of his hair away from his face.

"What ?" You stopped munching , put the fried shrimp back to your lunch box. The tanned guy sat up , staring at you then to your lunch box. His stomach growled , then he took your fried shrimp. You pouted , he took the biggest piece.

"I wunna bay sumthin," he said while munching . His blue orbs staring back to your lunch box. "It tasted good , you made it ?"

"First , don't talk when you're eating. Second , yes i made it and thank you for your compliment. Third , YOU TOOK THE BIGGEST PIECE !" You shouted , making Aomine covered his ears with his palms. You huffed and ate your lunch again.

"Hey , you can just make another one. Unlike Satsuki , if she made things like this it would take hundred years." He snickered. You closed your lunch box. There he goes again.

"Ya know ? You should teach Satsuki how to cook ! I mean , noone would ever marry her if her cooking is bad !" Aomine said enthuastically , a grin formed on his face.

"It doesn't matter right , Aomine-kun ? I mean , YOU would marry her." You said in a teasing tone , even though a bitter smile was on your face.

"What ? Me and Satsuki ? No way in hell !!" He scoffed and laid back to the ground. He covered his face using his arms. But you can see clearly his ears are turning red. "So , anyway , can you go with me this sunday ?"

"Oh , yeah sure." You said as you stood up. "I gotta go , Aomine-kun. See you later." He 'hmm'ed as an answer. You climbed down the stares. When you want to turn the door knob , the door was opened from the other side. You smiled as you see a pink haired girl standing , carrying two lunch boxes. The girl smiled brightly , making you felt even more ugly than you thought you already are.

"Hi , (name) !!" She greeted.

"Hi , Momoi-san. Excuse me please." You smiled lightly as you walked past her. She walked to the rooftop , fighting with Aomine as always.

"It's not even edible , Satsuki !!"

"How rudee ~ i made this for you until midnight ~" you heard Momoi shouted.

"Tch. Okay okay i'll eat it."

Hurts. It hurts.

--------------------------

The first time you met Aomine Daiki was when you were still in Junior High School. Your brother played against him , even though he got beaten up by score 101 - 20. You don't particularly care about basketball , and you never came to support your brother on his matches. But when he told you he was going to play with his favorite team , you wanted to see them for yourself. You wanted to know who the person that could make your brother's eyes sparkled in passion. So for the first time , you went to his match. He played nice , but the opponent was just too strong. Especially , a certain tanned bluenette.

That was the first time you saw a dunk , and you were amazed. What makes you more amazed was , he smiled throughout the game. A smile so bright , it could light up the while city. Your heart beats harder when you saw it. But unfortunately , you never see him anymore after the match ended. But ever since that time , you were in love with basketball. You became a manager on your basketball team.

A miracle happened after you graduated. On spring , in the morning , in front of your new highschool Touou gakuen. You met him again . Aomine Daiki didn't change , except for his height and he didn't smile anymore. Your heart still beats faster around him , but you wasn't expecting anything and just plain grateful to met him again. You were planning to join the basketball team , to be a manager. But your heart broke after you knew that Touou only hire a manager , and the position was already taken by someone named Satsuki Momoi. After the opening ceremony , you were walking around the school , still feeling sad about the manager thingy. You randomly visited classrooms , music rooms , and others until you found yourself on the rooftop. The wind was smooth , and it carried little cherry blossom petals . That was the first time , Aomine Daiki , who arrived there after you , spoke to you.