Chapter 13

Ashi got shocked and said
Arey yahi to Mene liya tha pehle ye tumhare paas kaise.

Sid - kyuki wo pagal ladki koi or nhi mere boss ki sister thi usne hi gift kiya mujhe.

Ashi - arey waah ye to sahi hai. Ab tak ek kg nirma (surf) ke sath ek sabun (soap) free suna tha but chote tape recorder ke sath bada wala free ye pehli baar dekha hai . Pure 8000 ka fayda.

She squealed in happiness and sid also smiled seeing her wife's happiness.

They on that tape recorder to get the biggest shock of their life.

Recording
Hey sid, happy birthday again.
Me sirf ye cassette or tape recorder nhi de rhi hu gift me. Me tumhe ye bhi batana chahti hu ki me tumhe apna dil de bethi hu. Haan I fell in love with you. Or me sirf tumse hi shadi karungi.
I love you sid. I love you...........
I love you

I love you

I love you

I love you

I love you

(Imagine that daily soaps dhum tana... na........ tune in background. 🤭)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

These words keep echoing again and again in that room.

Sid standing there freezed. He is not ready for this type of shock. After all he is a married man he loves his wife so much he loves his small child. He can't think about anyone else except ashi even in his dreams.
He doesn't able to digest what did avu said in that recording he didn't want to listen it or believe it.

Ashi got burnt in jelousy and anger rose inside her. She just take that tape recorder and throw it outside the house and closed the door.

She ran inside and hugged sid as if her life getting away from her. He hug her back but that voice of avu and I love you keep echoing in their minds.

Sid thinks to sort out this as soon as possible. He somewhere understand that avu is mad in his love and also knows she didn't got anything by loving him. She is just destroying her life.

In malhotra mansion

Abhi enters and calls avu. She came down and by seeing his expressions she got to know he is angry at something.

Avu - what happened bhai.

Abhi - are you seriously asking me that what happened. I am asking you what are you doing?

Vaish - what happened abhi why you looks angry. Did something happened.

Abhi (pointing towards avu) - you know what vaish she is trying to destroy her life ask her why she came office daily what is she doing today at site.

(So it was abhi who saw avu giving tape recorder to sid ............ And he is not blind he understood her sister very well. He gets to know she loves sid.)

Avu - bhaiya wo to me Bas sid ko gift dene gyi thi he is my friend.................

Abhi - Shut up just shut up. I never stop you for anything. But I never let you spoil your life. (To avi) tell your Bhabhi that you have feelings for sidhharth.

Avu - ohkk I accept it. I love him. But problem kya hai. Usme kami hi kya hai.

Abhi - Avi he is already married.

Then he tells her about ashi and shravan.

Avu fall on sofa by listening this.