Chapter 19

It's day of sidneet's wedding.

(I am not going to write all rituals.)

Avu knows Sid don't agree to marry her wholeheartedly but she trust her love. She is sure that her love is enough to make him hers.

She is so excited for wedding but she didn't want a grand wedding she wants to do a simple wedding at temple.

Pandit ji starts rituals . The most happiest persons are ashi, rits and manjul. And the most puzzled person is sid. He is sitting there like an idol. He didn't paying attention to rituals.

(Imagine avu's dupatta on her head

(Imagine avu's dupatta on her head.)

Abhinavi did avu's kanyadaan and gathbandhan done by ashi. Sidneet took pheres.

Pandit ji - Ab var vadhu ko mangalsutra pehnaye.

Sid saw ashi and that mangalsutra on her neck which he made her wear .

Ashi bring mangalsutra and gave it to Sid he sighed . He took that mangalsutra and put it around avu's neck without even seeing her. Avu noticed sid's ignorance but she is sure she turned this hatred towards her in love .

Pandit ji - Ab var vadhu ki maang me sindoor sajaye.

Sid took a pinch of sindoor and applied it to avu's hairline and then he look at her and they had a small eyelock of few seconds which didn't noticed by anyone. After few seconds Sid rolled his eyes from her and a tear drop slipped from her eyes but she hide it quickly.

Sidneet got married.

Ashi did avu's grihpravesh in thier new bunglow which she buys from avu's money. She took avu to her room.

Avu changed her dress and get ready in a simple sari. And as all wives she also want that her husband see her compliment her and she also expected same from Sid.

At night

Sid go to ashi's room but he saw a really disappointed scene in front of him.

He so many note bundles in his place on bed.

Sid - ye sab kya hai ashi tumne meri jagah note bicha liye.

Ashi - Haan dekho na sab kuch le liya phir bhi ye paise abhi bhi bach gye hai hayeeee mere noton ki gaddi. Dont you think ham koi samna dekh rhe hai.

Sid - mujhe aise sapne dekhne ki adat nhi hotao ye sab mujhe sona hai.

Ashi - Nhi nhi nhi aaj tum kahi or so jao please. Arey me to bhul gyi aaj to tumhe avu ke room me jana hai jao jao chalo.

Sid - kis liye.

Ashi - jaise tum kuch nhi jante jao aaj tumhari first night hai .

Sid - stop it ashi Kya bakwas kar rhi ho me kahi nhi jane wala.

Ashi - haan phir sab kahenge ki mene us bechari ladki ko thag liya. Aaj tumhari first night hai uske sath jao tumne wada kiya jo me kahungi wo karoge.

Sid - arey tum hosh me to ho ya nhi.

Sid tried to speak but ashi pushed him outside her room and lock the door. She again go and slept with note bundles.

Sid go towards garden and sat there cursing his fate.

Avu saw him going towards garden with sad face. She also went behind him.