What a day

Well, almost done with school. They took away our iPads yesterday, so I read my book. After that we had to go see the talent show, that took up one of my language arts classes. Everybody did great, in my opinion at least. Nothing happened in Computer Apps much. But next was my 2nd Language arts class... We had to read our children's book to the class. Ohh I made a mistake by looking at my teachers eyes... She looks straight at me "Are you ready?" Crap. "Uhh, Ya. Yes I am!" I wasn't. I took my book and walked up there and say in the chair. I started sweating. Like I said, I'm shy. I finished reading the book and walked back to my seat, quickly. Don't worry, I'll post it up here as soon as I get it back from my teacher. Let's just skip to lunch. Nothing much happened during lunch, it's what happened after. One of my old friends quickly walked up to me asked if I wanted to come to a paintball party this weekend. I was happy. I felt like life was like: You had a tough week, come to a party! "I think I'm free this week" I responded. "Okay," he said. "Find out and I'll give you my phone number and we can chat more about it." I nodded. We both said bye and went to our classes. Band. Im not good at it, but I have an A, somehow. I set up my instrument and sat down waiting for class to start. While waiting, I waited thinking what happened in lunch. Life: YEET. You ain't be going to that party! I had someplace to go this weekend too. I really thought I deserved it. I survived band and science through depression. Next was social studies. My teacher has a fun way to study for finals. She goes row by row and asks all of us questions. We get it right, we get a ball. We shoot the ball trough the hoop, we get candy. Everybody to my right went. they got the questions right, but they didn't score yet. I was next. "Name the medieval feudal system from top to bottom." She said. "Uhh... Kings... Lords... Uhh... Knights... Serfs?" "Correct," She threw the ball to me and I went up. I knew I was going to miss. The good part is they expect me to miss. Im not the best at basketball. I took the and flicked it towards the hoop. Pure luck, it went in.
Karma: Lol. Looks like you've had a bad day, And life is being harsh. Here, have candy.
I think that is just the first rain drop of something good happening. After all, field day is tomorrow.