Chapter 11

Summary:

The next day brings more pleasure, but Katsuki spaces out again.

The next morning broke, and Katsuki opened his eyes. He was in Izuku's arms, feeling his body close to his own. The warmth the greenette radiated was massive.

Immediately, the activities of the night before came back into Katsuki's mind. Heat crept up in his cheeks, and he slowly turned around in his boyfriend's arms.

"Good morning," Izuku kissed him softly. He pulled him even closer. "How are you doing?" He caressed Katsuki's face lovingly with his hand.

"I'm more than fine. I feel so great!" A blush spread over his cheeks. He wiggled around, moved his leg, and put it over Izuku's side. He wanted to be as close as possible. "I can't even describe how good I feel right now."

Izuku chuckled and kissed Kacchan for a while; his crotch rubbed against the other. Katsuki groaned when Izuku grabbed both their cocks and stroked them together.

Katsuki closed his eyes and moaned. His hands wandered into the fluffy, curly hair. "Oh, yes, yes, yes!" he came quickly when he felt the friction. Izuku chuckled and pressed their glans together, cumming all over Katsuki.

The blond gasped when Izuku pulled him up and placed him at the head of the bed. Then he knelt between Katsuki's legs and leaned down. Katsuki sucked in the air when the wet tip of Izuku's tongue hit his glans.

Sensually, the greenette licked over Katsuki's penis, sending more and more impulses through his body. His eyes rolled up, his hands held Izuku's head down, and Izuku deep-throated him effortlessly.

Moans and pants left Katsuki's mouth when he came into Izuku's throat. "Fuck, Izu!" His heart beat fast when his lover came up, licking his lips.

"Liked that?"

"Love it, so great! Sex is awesome!" Katsuki exclaimed. "Sex with you is awesome."

Izuku grinned and kissed him before he got up. Katsuki followed him to the bathroom; their hands barely left each other. More than once, Izuku's hands caressed his phallus.

They barely made it through breakfast, and getting ready for work was hard. Katsuki was so happy that he finally had what he wanted. He could burst with happiness.

He sat in his office and contemplated if he should or shouldn't tell Ochako and Eijiro. He had this prickly feeling in his gut. Now that he had experienced it for himself, he could finally understand what people liked about it.

Eventually, he sighed and messaged the two, just a quick text that "something" had happened. Ochako answered immediately; her text sounded excited.

Eijiro gave him a thumbs-up. However, instead of sending a smiley, he took a selfie of himself making the gesture.

Katsuki chuckled and concentrated on his paperwork.

It happened on patrol again; Katsuki was still incredibly chipper. So atypical for him, and people noticed that. He had to battle a villain; of course, the task was relatively easy for him. He felt like nothing could stop him now.

However, a reporter came over; Katsuki remembered her somewhat. She was usually around whenever something happened that involved him. "Mr. Dynamight!" She called him. He looked over, still handling the villain. "Just a few words, please!" She shoved her microphone into his face. "You seem incredibly happy today. Did something good happen?"

Katsuki was still grinning widely. Mentally, he was still in bed with his boyfriend. "Yeah, actually, it did," he said.

"Oh? What is it?" She questioned further.