Prologue

Sgt. Mick the Cat was born in 1927, During the not-so-great war. He was fighting in the Irish lines, under the division "Katze Panzer" Mick was a high sergeant and has been promoted for nearly every kill, racking up nearly 57 kills over his short but intense enlistment.

It all started with Mick being served into the military as a young kitten, being a rookie, he was quite reckless, he saw himself as one of the best. This, he was not. Fighting in the front lines he had been injured multiple times, yet with little help from the medicine cats, he would always end up back on the front line. Mick's birth name was Michaelkit, but his friends quickly helped him adopt the name Mick. His best friends in the military, Snorkly, Fronglitis, Charlander, and Jakoby. This small group made it quite far. His closest friend, Brell died at a young age, leaving Mick a bit sad, but Brell would mean little to him in the future. As he grew, he matured quite rapidly, becoming one of the greatest soldiers. In this time, the Irish had developed a new experimental concept, under the division "Katze Panzer MK1 '' This was to allow cats access to Tank Weaponry and Armor, allowing for cheap creation of Tanks, with little to no effort on the part of pilots. These cats were trained rigorously, yet Mick would always shine ahead, showing he was the greatest of all. This would go to show that Mick was a cut above the rest, and was quickly promoted to the leader of the Katze Panzer at the young age of 6 months. At this time his name would be changed permanently from Michaelkit, to Michael Paw, and then Directly to Sgt. Mick. He would recruit all of his closest friends directly into his Katze Panzer Corps, and on their first day of service they poured out a drink to their lost friend, Brell.