Undertale

Dream is an asshole, Ink is an abomination and Blue is... well he is a sweetheart.

Okay don't hate me for this but he is. I know he is the guardian of positive feelings and all but even good people can be assholes. I mean he literally let his brother get bullied and hurt. Yes, you can argue that the villagers didn't let dream see them hurting Nightmare but at some point he had to get suspicious that something was wrong between his brother and everyone else. Im sure Nightmare didn't go from excited to meet new people and making friends to sucluded and anxious to be around others in one day.  Yes I know that Nightmare kept it as best he could from Dream, but if they were so close Dream should have kept a close eye on his brother to see what was wrong with him. Hell Nightmare isn't the only one he has fucked over, I'm sure if he wasn't so fucking oblivious Dream would have seen the other universes in the condition they were and helped them before Nightmare could corupt them. 

Oh and ink...(AHHHHHH) I can't look at ink without slightly hating him now. After Underverse oof, I can't even with Ink. He threw a Multi-demensional Tantrum becuse he was board and anoyed cuz he made a truce with Error where Ink wouldn't create and Error wouldn't destroy. It hurts to think of what he did to cross and the role he played in the downfall of X-Tale. Okay I know this is a little off but Ink is also a horrible parent. Like seriously if he was real someone would HAVE to call cps oh his ass. Error ain't much better but still this is about Ink.

I know this seems like I have more issues with Dream than I do with Ink... that's cuz I do. I think they are both horrible in their own ways I just dislike Dream more.