Harry Potter

Recently I have found Myself Reading Quite a few Draco Malfoy Fics. I haven't always liked Draco, him being a bully/villain of the Harry Potter series. But that was before when I only saw in "Black and White". (I now realize he was forced into it but he wanted to be better.) I have already talked about my opinions on villains in the chapter 'Anything'. Basically what i'm saying I simp for Draco pretty hard (along with a couple other questionable simps). Anyway; why I really started this chapter. I don't know if this is the twisted side of me or what it is. I see all of these fanfictions that have the main character on the good side, whether they are forced to play a role on the bad side but could never be on the bad side, or just on the good side.

I'll tell you what I really WANT to see. I WANT to see the reader on the bad side of their own accord. Like they purposely seek out Voldemort so they can become a death eater, or they were born into a death eater family like Draco's, but instead of not wanting to be a part of it like Draco, the reader embraces it and uses it to their advantage. Hell I would take the reader being on the good side at the beginning (you know supporting Harry) but then either they realize that they want to support Voldemort and his values, or something happens to them that fucks them up so bad that they change their whole way of thinking. (I love good trauma) 

So anyone who ends up reading this can someone find that fanfic and send it to me, or can someone write it.

I do HAVE to point this out because whenever I tell someone I Like Draco they automatically think I like this father too. I HATE HIS FATHER. He should have rotted in Azkaban.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One I haven't read and another I have yet to finish so I cannot rate them. I will update this page when I finish them.

Draco Fic Recommendations:

(Too read) Everlasting(Draco Malfoy x Reader) - lcky101

2.4M reads, 70.1k votes, 200 parts, 24h 41m time

Restricted Draco Malfoy - malfoysho [SMUT] (Shows that some would do anything for the person they love)

232k reads, 2.3k votes, 124 parts, 30h 59m time

10/10

Never - The Lost Daughter A Draco Malfoy Love Story - RennieLiawall  (Really fucking sad at the end)

7.8M reads, 221k votes, 100 parts, 16h 57m time

10/10

(Haven't Finished) Different draco malfoy - luciahooper

5.7M reads, 142k votes, 90 parts, 6h 53m time

Requirements Draco Malfoy - kingdombyers (Fucking HALARIOUS, everyone needs to read)

1.2M reads, 47k votes, 58 parts, 5h 53m time

1000/10

A new feeling - Draco Malfoy Fanfic - Leahlovesmalfoy [SMUT]

1.7M reads, 26k votes, 52 parts, 7h 5m

8/10

Learn to love >> Draco Malfoy x Reader - justtheclassics

279k reads, 6.9k votes XD, 36 parts, 8h 53m time

7.5/10