1.3 Twin Demon Mates

Noelle's pov:

I was ready for him.

He shifted towards the center of the bed, and pulled me on his lap.

I looked into his eyes, his green eyes so dark like the forest at night, pupils dilated, they held nothing but deep love, intense care, and obviously lust.

The intense look made me breathless, as I squirmed in his hold, his hard cock rubbed under me, I continued grinding on him to create more friction between us, when he stopped me by placing his big hands on my wide hips.

His left hand curled around my waist, and he pulled me flush against his body, my hard pebble like nipples touching his smooth toned chest making a shudder run through the course of my body.

He held my face with his right hand,  his muscles flexing when he bend his hand to grab my chin. He placed his soft flat lips on mine.

His lips met mine, moving slowly and savoring, like he was tasting his favorite dessert, tasting it slowly, like he wanted to enjoy it, saving more for late.

He was making me breathless, I wanted this torture to end, yet craved for more. My whole brain was fogged up with desire, stomach all mushy mushy.

I was just mess in his hands. A mess he is supposed to and will handle very well.

I was his mess, he made me this.

His hands wouldn't stop roaming my body, feeling every inch of skin once again. His hands touched my back that arched against him, he rubbed my back, then his hands roamed my hands and he intertwined our fingers.

His touch was so soft, I felt everything and nothing.

Unintertwining our fingers, he wrapped his hands around me again, as he broke our kiss, making me take a deep breath, but my lungs gave up once again when he leaned into my neck and started sucking.

I was quivering in his hold, when his hands reached under my very flat ass he picked me up, his lips still latched on the skin of my neck.

He laid me down on bed his hands reaching mine, he kept on sucking and placing open mouthed kisses on my neck and shoulder, as his fingers intertwined with mine again and he kept my hands at either sides of my head.

His lips went down little by little, his tongue working so skilfully on my skin, reminding me about how good it felt when he ate me out, and how awesome it is gonna feel to have him eat me out, again.

His mouth latched onto my left breast, his tongues rolled around my bud, making my breathing hard, it was impossible to take any oxygen due to the overwhelming pleasure he was giving me.

He removed my breast from his mouth with a pop, my juices were gushing out, dirtying the already stained sheets.

"Look at me, don't break the eye contact", he flicked my forehead.

Our eyes met when his warm mouth engulfed my other bud that was left, it made me moan out his name in the air. He sucked on my nipple, my eyes rolled back and they got shut as my back arched off the bed.

He grazed his teeth lightly, making me shudder hard. His other hand came and grabbed my other breast, squeezing lightly, as I continued moaning his name.

He detached his mouth from my senstive nipple, the aching between my legs increasing by each second.

He continued leaving a trail of open mouthed kisses down my body, rubbing my legs like he was giving them a massage. It made the fire inside me yearn his touch more.

Finally where I wanted him the most  his breath fanned my core
. Must be a sight, lips parted, my juices gushing out, clit engorged .

Finally his warm mouth covered my awaiting core, he sucked slowly as I moaned out loud.