Chapter VI

"That's why her voice sounds so familiar

"That's why her voice sounds so familiar." Jungkook chuckled, laying his back on his king-sized bed while looking up at the ceiling, as he started reminiscing about his first encounter with Roseanne. "What a small world, huh?"

He didn't even notice Somi that was leaning against his room door, looking strangely at him. "Why this idiot smiling like a creep?" She muttered to herself, still observing her cousin, who's now beaming while staring at his phone. He probably found a new girl to have on his bed. She thought, uninterested.

She's about to scare the still preoccupied Jungkook, but abruptly stop when she saw who's the girl with her cousin on his lock screen wallpaper. She scoffs loudly, startling Jungkook who then gave her a death glare. "What are you doing here, Somi? Who invited you here, huh?"

Instead of getting an answer, Somi smacked his head, earning a series of protest from Jungkook. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" He shouted. "That hurts!"

"What the fuck is wrong with you too?! Why are you with Roseanne? Don't you know who she is?"

Jungkook gave her cousin a puzzled expression. "You know Roseanne?" He utters, shocked was evident on his voice. "H-how?" He stuttered, looking somewhat confused.

But then again, Somi didn't give him an answer, making Jungkook frustrated. The auburn hair girl then sighed. "Find out for yourself, I guess." Her last words before getting out of her cousin's room, leaving a clueless Jungkook.

"What the hell?! Somi you brat! Come back here!"

Jungkook kept thinking about what Somi had said the whole night until he dozed off without getting an answer to his questions.

~

Jungkook has been avoiding her the entire day. For what reason, she doesn't have any idea at all. He's been so quiet the entire day, which is very odd. She tried to talk to him, but he only gave her short answers, so she decided to leave him for the time being.

But she didn't manage to get a hold of him until it's time to go home. It's raining hard, and she forgot to bring her umbrella. She's so unlucky. She waited outside the venue, hoping that the rain would stop as soon as possible because it's getting dark. There's not a single soul in sight, nor even cars. She sighed, tears threatening to fall, until she can't hold it in.

She silently cried her heart out, completely unaware of Jungkook's presence, watching her with concerned painted on his face.

Why is she crying? He took a deep breath and made his way to the blonde girl. He doesn't know what to do in this kind of situation. Not only that, but he never comforted a girl before. There's one thing on his mind, so he engulfed her in his embrace, caressing her back up and down while whispering comforting words in her ear. "It's going to be alright." He soothes her.

She got startled by his presence, but felt relieved upon seeing him. "Don't do that again." She scolded him, while wiping her tears. "I almost had a heart attack." She pouts.

Jungkook laughs. "Didn't know you're such a crybaby." He teases her, earning a punch on his shoulder. "Ouch! That hurts." Pouting his lips, he low-key provokes her. "Kiss it so it'll heal faster."

"Never in your dreams, Jeon." She playfully rolled her eyes. "Did you bring your car with you? Can I-"

"Of course you can. Your house is on my way home, so... I don't see any reason why not."

He then grabbed her wrist, and they ran to the parking lot.

"Jungkook, can I ask you something?" She started a conversation when the car was already moving.

Jungkook nods. "What is it?" He asked, but he already had a hunch on what she's about to ask.

"Why are you avoiding me earlier?" BINGO. He knew she would ask him that.

FLASHBACK

Clothes scattered everywhere, moans and groans could be heard in the four walls of the bedroom. Sweaty bodies and sloppy kisses, hands all over each other, touching every part that they could reach. His fingers penetrated inside of her dripping pussy, slowly in and out that made her back arch, following the culprit that made her feel like she's in heaven.

"Fuck! Ahhhh... Give m-me ahhhh... more... hmmm..."

He immediately obliged, ramming her insides faster, making the girl a moaning mess under him. He kisses her again, swallowing her cry of pleasure as she came hard while his fingers continue to rammed her drenched pussy.

"We're not yet done beautiful, this is just the start." He whispers seductively as he positioned his standing, proud and throbbing cock at her entrance.

This is it! Smirking, he rubs the tip of his cock on her still sensitive pussy, eliciting a loud moan from the girl. "Fuck me now, Jungkook!" She pleaded.

"Anything you want... Roseanne."

But before he could put his cock inside her, a raging fist landed on his left cheek that made him stumbled and fell to the hard wooden floor.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" He screams, holding his throbbing left cheek.

"Wake up, you horny disgusting piece of shit! And put that dick of yours inside your boxers! Grandpa and grandma are waiting for you!"

Wait... Somi?

As he averted his attention to where the voice was coming from, he saw the auburn hair girl was standing right in front of him arm crossed, looking at him with such disgust on her face.

"Put that thing, argh!" Somi screams, turning her body to the door and trudged her way downstairs. Jungkook looked down and saw his private part was actually outside his boxers, erect and cum started leaking on the tip of it. He hastily tucked it inside his boxers and help himself up, walking straight to his king-sized bed and sprawled his body there like a starfish.

"So... there's no Roseanne, obviously, and everything was just a fucking dream." He sighed, closing his eyes tightly as the image of Roseanne occupied his thoughts.

Fuck that movie! He screams in his head.

He groaned in frustration, slamming his fists on the poor pillows. "Why do I think about her every fucking damn time?!"

THIS IS NOT GOOD.

He knew his entering a dangerous territory if he involves himself in a romantic relationship. Not going to happen again. I will never let another girl ruin my life. NEVER AGAIN.