4

Ive been laying in bed all day, I haven't been sleeping and no ones home.

During the week Lacey spends her time with her boyfriend Chris, and I just do what I'm doing now. Nothing.

I couldn't help but think about what happened last night, whatever this thing is. Possibly a ghost but with the way things are it seems as though he's something evil, he hasn't caused much harm yet though.

I wanted to contact him and ask him more about why he's even focusing on me or what happened to him or what he is, he scared me but he's also interesting.

I mean, he's so mysterious it draws me in and maybe that's what he wants but I can't help it.

It's like I'm being held against my will or compelled to do it, as if he's trying to tell me something through hidden messages.

"It's nice to know you're thinking about me." I immediately turn over to see him laying down with his arms behind his head and his legs crossed, his normal smirk tugging on his perfect lips.

Speaking of the devil.

Literally.

"Okay look, I'm gonna ask you a few questions and you have to answer them." I raise my eyebrows watching him sigh, he pushes himself up against the headboard lazily.

"Sure." His smug smile sending chills down my spine.

"What are you?" I asked pushing myself to the window so that he was sitting across from me, he smiles showing his perfectly white teeth.

"You're not afraid of me anymore" he looks at me blankly, I sigh rolling my eyes.

"Look I asked you a question now answer it!" His reaction to my tone was priceless, he nodded slowly.

I am scared, I'm just good at hiding it.

"Im dead, I kill people and that's all you need to know." His facial expressions turning serious at the last part.

For some stupid reason I believe he won't hurt me, he could have but he hasn't so that means something.

"Am I the only one you're talking to?" I raised my eyebrows curiously, he looked down chuckling at himself.

I don't see what's so amusing but I can only imagine what he's thinking.

"You're the only one I want to talk to." His black eyes trained on me as he smirked, I could feel my cheeks reddening.

"Why." I clenched my jaw watching his every move, he showed no ounce of emotion.

"I told you that already, you'll find out eventually." He raised his eyebrows at me, that answer wasn't good enough but it sufficed.

"Why me?" I tilt my head watching him bite his lip, my breathing slowing down.

He was attractive. VERY attractive.

"You're innocent and pure, we tend to aim for that since they're an easier target. Kind hearted and all." He shrugged in his usual nonchalant way, I nod slowly.

There's more to it but I'll have to wait.

"What's your name? I've heard it but not clear enough." I mumble, I was afraid that he'd be upset about me asking such a question. It's reasonable since he has this dominating vibe to him, he looks like he loves control.

"Harry. Harry Styles." He holds his hand out to me, I hesitantly grab it and we shake.

Surprisingly he feels human except for the fact that he's warmer than usual.

"I'm ad-"

"Adeline Gold, I know. I know everything about you." He smirks again creeping me out a little "like that isn't creepy at all." I sigh watching him chuckle, he had a nice chuckle.

"You're 17 and you're homeschooled. You have a passion for reading and you have to know the answer to whatever you question or else it'll bother you, you shower twice a day and you always save your hair for last." He said the last part seductively, I quickly gripped onto the blankets uncomfortably.

"Wait, so you've seen me naked?" The embarrassment flowing through me as he responded with a yes nod, he's seen me naked.

"But don't worry, I'm quite impressed." He throws his head back laughing, I shake my head pouting slightly.

"That's not funny, that's creepy and you should be ashamed" I practically yelled causing him to stare at me seriously, his eyebrows furrowed and his jaw clenched.

"Hey, it's okay I mean, I know you'd like to see me naked." He winks which made me scoff in disgust, so confident.

"Not really."

"That's not what your dreams say" he moved closer to me "you're the one controlling them okay?" My need to be defensive was a little too much for the moment "you were the one moaning my name. 'Oh Harry harder' yes Harry like that. Mmm baby fuck me harder'." He mocks causing me to clench my fist, not only did I have this dream two days ago but it wasn't funny.

"It's okay Adi, everyone has their own little secret." He leaned closer running his fingertips up and down my thighs, leaving a warm sensation afterward.

"Stop" I brushed his hand off with my eyebrow raised, his smirk making my stomach flip.

He could smirk a thousand times and it'll still drive me insane.

"Can other people see you or is it just me?" I blurted out watching him exhale and massage the bridge of his nose, he licked his lips slowly making sure he kept his eyes on mine.

"They only see me if I want them too." Both of our heads shot towards the door when we heard Lacey's giggles.

"Well, my time here is over. See you whenever you wanna moan my name" he playfully kisses my head before disappearing, I immediately wipe it away with the back of my hand.

He's really starting to get on my nerves.

"Adeline! Come down here, someone's here to meet you." Her yelling was high pitched and irritating, I sigh pushing myself off of the bed.

"I'm coming!"