1rst of december - 1rst snow

This first december morning started well for Angel. Christmas Time started this day. And it was her favorite. She wake with a christmas song as her alarm. She was happy.

As breakfast, she had made gingerbread. She had prepared it for two people. Her best friend could arrive at any minute.

Thinking about her, Angel received a text from her: ' I'm on my way. I'll be there in 5.'

As expected, Andréa entered five minutes after. She thrown herself at the bread and then collapsed on the sofa.

The two young women put their favorite christmas movie, eating a lot of christmas sweets.

At the end of the movie, Angel went to make two mugs of hot chocolate.

Looking by the windows, she was surprised.

Outsider, the floor was covered in white. Little snowflaked were falling in front of her eyes. She had a reaction time before running into the living room, screaming 'It's snowing', and totally forgetting about the chocolates.

The women covered themselves before going out. No sooner she had put a feet outside, Angel let snow fell into her hands. When she was in the middle of her garden she spread her arms and turned. 

Her clothes were sprinkled by snow.

She sticked her tongue out to taste snow but instead a flake fell on her nose.

It had never snow in her town. Since she was little she hoped that this white powder would recover the streets.

She left to leave at twenty kilometers with her ex-boyfriend, but a month after their break-up she came back to her native town. She lived close to her parents' house.

She was getting used of finding people from her past. It brings memories. Good but Bad too.