[dragon]

[Saw a dragon]

["...A dragon?"
"Yes."
"I've seen something similar once."

'Similar, my ass.']

Rosalyn:"a-a dragon!"

Eruhaben:'why are they suddenly talking about a dragon?'

Choi han:'is he talking to me?'

The elf's:"ah! A dragon-nim"they all shouted which kneeling down.

[Cale knew what Choi Han was talking about when he said something similar.
Forest of Darkness. He was talking about the vicious monsters deep inside the Forest of Darkness. Among those terrifying monsters were creatures that were somewhere between lizards and dragons.

Choi Han had killed that dragon-like monster as soon as he advanced from the middle stage to the final stage of his Dark Destruction Sword Art.]

Choi han:"h-how did he know that..."
Choi han whispered.

The elf's:"how dare you compare a great and mighty dragon to those monsters!"they shouted while pointing at choi han.

Eruhaben and the others just silently watched.

["You did? How was it?"

Cale pretended to not know about the event, and asked Choi Han. Choi Han was the only other person in Cale's room right now.

"...It was a monster."
"How so?"
"It's appearance, it's strength, everything. It was a monster in all aspects."
"Is that so?"]

Rashel:"are you really compering us dragons to that lizards like dragon?"rashel the gray dragon ask annoyed.

The elf's:"a-a dr-dragon-nims! There are dragon's in the room with us!"the ELF's started to praise the dragons.

Rosalyn:"w-wow this is the first time i saw a dragon-nim!"

Everyone one the room was shock they didn't know a dragon was with them.

After everyone calmed down the box started to play again.

[Cale nodded his head and continued to speak. But his actions and his words were completely opposite.

"Then you have not seen a dragon."
"Excuse me?"
"Dragons are like people."

Clack. Cale put the cup with the lemonade that was both sweet and sour down on the table. He then responded to Choi Han, who was looking at him with curiosity.]

*Flinch*choi han cant help but flinch.
Choi han:'w-what?'

Eruhaben:'hmm Interesting this is the first time i heard a human considering a dragon is like people,as i know human know days no not even care since they thought we're just some tales.' Eruhaben thought while drinking his tea that appear out of no where.

Ron:"hoh. seems like young master will drink some lemonades in the future."ron said amuse this is the first time he saw cale drinking lemonade.