H-Hawaii

Despite common belief, she's one of the oldest of the states (beside the original 13), being born in 1795 as the Kingdom of Hawai'i. She loves gardening and nature, spending most of her time in America's house's garden. 

She's close with Alaska, Arizona, California, and most of the American overseas territories, specifically Puerto Rico who she considers an honorary sister. She's a surfing champion and also a professional diver. 

She's a raging lesbian, simply because I felt like it. 

And now as @0oHJII requested, Hawaii's family tree!

Hawaii's part of the Polynesian family tree, which is very long and complicated but I'll try my best to simplify everything

Hawaii's part of the Polynesian family tree, which is very long and complicated but I'll try my best to simplify everything. Ancient Hawai'i, Rapa Nui, Maori, Tahiti, Samoa and the Tu'i Tonga Empire are all siblings... or at least they claim to be. They don't remember being together as children, or who their parents were, but they're sure that they have at least one common ancestor. 

Hawaii's mother is Ancient Hawai'i, the islands personifications before the Kingdom of Hawai'i was created. 

Hawaii's piblings are Rapa Nui, Maori, Kingdom of Tahiti, and the Tu'i Tonga Empire. 

By default, Hawaii's cousins are New Zealand, French Polynesia, Tonga, Samoa, American Samoa and Fiji. (Fiji is not considered Polynesian but he is still biologically related to them.) 

Hawaii also has a daughter, the Polynesian outlier, Sikaiana, who is currently an atoll administered by the Solomon Islands. 

Naturally, Hawaii also considers some of the American states and even America as honorary family. Mainly as honorary siblings.