chapter 2 ~ Revelations

Scarlett's POV

the next morning

"Scar! Wake up!" Someone outside the door yelled. "Interview starts in 20 minutes, and it takes 10 to get there!" It was Hemsworth.

I quickly spring to my feet and start to get dressed and presentable to leave. The interview makeup artists will take care of that portion, so I can skip it. I can't stop thinking of that girl from last night.

"Savi..." I say her name in longing. I desperately want to see her again.

Usually, when I meet people who know who I am, they ask me for things, and she isn't like that. She was also beautiful. Am I... gay or bi? For now, I'll just say maybe bi-curious.

"Scarlett! Let's go!"

"I'm done; let's go!" I tell the impatient Chris. I rolled my eyes, seeing his annoyance as I walked out of my trailer.

"Did you get a tattoo last night, Scar?" I hear him ask. I look at him with a questioning look.

"Tattoo?" I ask him.

He takes his phone out and takes a picture of my arm. As the picture shows, a little flower-covered moon resides. I rub it roughly to see if it will come off.

 I rub it roughly to see if it will come off

I don't remember getting one last night. This one is definitely new. But there isn't the annoying irritation you get afterward. No bandage overtop to prevent infection, which means...

"It must be a soulmark. I must've found the one at the party last night!" I say, overly excited about the revelation.

What if it was her? No... I'm not... I may be. I wouldn't complain if it was her. A goofy smile made its way onto my face.

"You think you know who it is, don't you?" I hear Chris H ask.

"I think so. Savianna Ballerini."

I looked up more about her last night. Her full name is Savianna. Savianna Alia Ballerini. She makes me smile when I think of her. I definitely think it's her.

I just realized how creepy that sounds. (Hey Alexa, play Creep by Radiohead.)

I wish I had gotten her number. I'll text the CJ guy that held that party.