CHAPTER - 3

NESRIN POV:

I came out of my house and saw Asterin getting ready to ride her horse she had her bow and arrow so I guess she is going to practice. I went near her and asked "don't you know women cannot go out after 5.00 pm" then she looked at me and said, "well you should ask that yourself Nesrin." I am really jealous of her. She never followed any rules which the village puts, she is being herself she is not scared of the consequences. And most importantly she is beautiful, with her glistening skin, her brownish golden hair, her bold aura and her POWER. And Qila loves her more than anyone, I wish it was me who got everything like her. While I was thinking, I heard the sound of a flute which is the alarm that all women should go into their houses. Then I was happy because tonight Asterin will be punished because she went into the woods to practice. Then I was about to go into my house but a man came to me and asked "where is the house of Asterin Oliver?" she again I thought and said "opposite house and why are you searching for her?" he was about to say something but a loud scream of ice monster was heard then Qila came and said to the monster "you are here again. Wait till she comes back." Then the monster was ready to freeze the whole Merveilles. The whole village was terrified no one came forward to challenge it. But out of nowhere a fireball landed on the monster we all looked behind to see Asterin she was like a fireball, she was attacking the monster with the full force of power and said "don't you dare to lay hands on my people" then she looked at Qila and asked "are you okay?" she nodded her head and Asterin looked at that monster and said "you were ready to freeze Merveilles. Now there is no point in leaving you alive anymore" she turned into a fiery volcano and punched it. The ice monster broke into several pieces and died. Then I heard a manly voice it was the man who asked about Asterin saying "Asterin are you okay? are you hurt somewhere?" then she looked at him and said "Zeke?"

ZEKE POV:

The first time for me to see firepower in action I really wanted to see firepower but once Qila said to me only Asterin is blessed with firepower. Then I was dying to meet her and that happened today and now seeing her fighting with an ice monster made me want to know more about her. I went near her and asked "are you okay?" she was surprised to look at me then she said, "yes I am fine." Then I was about to talk to her but an old man came and said "what have you done Asterin? We are now into the anger of ice monsters. Do you think it is done? No, they will come again. We don't know why god must have given you the firepower. A woman saving the village is not at all possible" I was about to defend Asterin but she did it by herself "well no one asked you to stay in this village. It was your decision to stay and now it's not late. I will send Stacy. She will leave you in Ghata Bhutan and will come back. Is that possible for you?" I was looking at her proudly. Finally, a female soul is defending herself for being herself. This is what I wanted. Then her father came and said "Asterin lower your voice and shut up. Go in now and don't you know women cannot come out after 5 now go in." then she scoffed and said "don't try to shut me and the women should go in at 5 and what about the men who don't even know how to challenge the monster and if the village is filled with men like your son then the village will be great with the ruling of monster and Zeke why were you searching for me?" I was dumbfounded by what happened I don't know what to say then Stacy came near me and said "she is telling you to come out the woods so tell her yes I need to talk alone" I nodded and said "u-um yes I want to talk to you alone" is that so then let's go. We were up on our horses then Asterin's brother Azreil came in front and said "where do you think you are going?" then she smiled and said "well as this village has a brave boy like you I'm going with Zeke to have a romantic tour okay" [heehaw] then we went. But we can hear the village people saying "she should be punished she is having a lot of pride a girl should not have this much pride" but Qila said "ALL OF YOUR PLAN WILL GO IN VAIN HA HA"

ASTERIN POV:

I was going around the woods with Zeke. The travel was silent then Zeke said "it was proud to have you today. If you were not there today the rest would have frozen and---" I cut him off and said "don't talk about the things which didn't happen. And why were you searching for me?" then he hopped down his horse and said, "I need you to help me."

AUTHOR MESSAGE: HOPE YOU LIKED TODAY'S EPISODE. SO WHAT IS ZEKE GOING TO ASK WILL ASTERIN GO FOR IT? CONTINUE READING TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT UNTIL THEN BYE...