Solaris resurrects Silver

For a month after Sonic Underground disbanded, Blaze has been having nightmares and Amy has been watching over her. It's been getting more worse with each night. She was tossing and turning in her bed as she was having another nightmare again.

(Blaze's nightmare)

Blaze woke up in the middle of a castle hallway, unaware of her surroundings. She walked down the hall with the Jeweled Scepter in her hand. 'I forgot to explain how Blaze was able to transform it into a scythe form. She found a bit of Lunar Quartz, so she'd be able to transform it.' She came to a halt as she saw Silver was in front of him.

"S-Silver?" Blaze said surprised.

"You let me die." Silver said, with a crack in his voice.

"No! I-I was trying to save you, but..." Blaze said.

"But you didn't..." Silver said, with a strict tone.

"No... but..." Blaze said, sobbing a little. "I've been trying to find a way to bring you back, so..."

"YOU?! TRYING?!" Silver said, in anger. "Like you tried to keep Mephiles from killing Sonic! You're weak..."

Silver twitched as he was in his corrupted state when Mephiles possessed him.

"And your weakness is why you failed to destroy me!" Silver said, as his voice was getting deeper. "Just like how I failed to destroy Mobius and Earth."

"No! Please..." Blaze said crying. "Wait! Mephiles?!"

"Hmph. Took you long enough to realize." Mephiles said, with an evil smile.

"How is this possible?!" Blaze said, wiping her tears.

"When Sonic and the others destroyed my body, I hid my soul in my emerald. To slowly build up my strength to return." Mephiles said. "But, I have yet to be released."

"Once I wake up, I'll tell the others about this!" Blaze said, tightly gripping her scepter.

"Oh, please. Do you think they'll believe a feral feline like you?" Mephiles said. "Silver is dead thanks to my work. It's all according to my brand new master plan, to make sure you won't stop me from sealing my fate! I will destroy this universe! Along with anyone who opposes to my dark rule!"

Mephiles grabbed Blaze by her throat as he laughed evilly. Mephiles threw her across the hall as the drawing of her with Silver fell out of her pocket. She attempted to grab it back, but Mephiles picked it up before she could.

"You're still holding onto him? Pathetic..." Mephiles said, as he tore the drawing in half. "He's gone...and you're all alone. He... will never return!"

Mephiles laughed evilly as Blaze cried. He attempted to strike her with his sword, but was blocked.

"You're wrong..." Blaze said, as Mephiles was confused. "Silver isn't gone... and I'm never alone..."

Blaze pushed Mephiles back as he tightly gripped his weapon.

"Silver was my friend... my love... he'll always be there for me!" Blaze said in confidence.

The drawing repaired itself as Blaze picked it up.

"He told me I have the strength to do anything..." Blaze said. "And so we'll destroy you again!"

Blaze swung her scepter as Mephiles was struck by the projectile. He started to glitch up as Silver was back in control, purified. Silver smiled as he faded away. A new door appeared in front of her. She wondered where it lead.

"I wonder where this leads." Blaze said.

She entered through the door ready to face what was up ahead.