the not so good begaing

as the night goes on without worry or sadness around the world or so, we come to a big dark house that belongs to a family of 4 and as the 3 members are downstairs one is still up and preparing...to out in the world on his own.

(Y/N)'s POV.

(Y/N):"in mind:'they're still fighting.well too bad for them since i'm leaving':"

i say as i put the last things in my back-pack.if you want to know what i'm doing,let me tell you it's for the best.(at least) i'm running away from my family but why you may ask?because they keep fighting with each other and it didn't stop since april 12th when they started. grandpa always said (before he started to smoke and sat on the chair to watch tv everyday)"you don't have to worry it's just a phase they're going through. it'll end soon."but it kept going on and on,and on until he started to join in on it.

so this is my plan and it will work.I looked around my room one last time and said one last word for this house and my so-called family.

(Y/N):"good-bye forevermore."I climbed out the window and down to where my feet touched the ground and i started walking from the place i now used to call home. now in the distence i hear mom and dad calling out my name to find me but they never will in the cover of the night. but then it was pitch black up ahead.i turned around to see behind also became pitch black i didn't know which way to look because it was all around me now.

but there was light and...a girl? i didn't know who she was but she had a red sweater,black pants,white shoes.and has twin tail hair but yet i don't know before i can call her she turned and wave shly at me.

and after all that i woke up.