School fight :Revised

Oh how school sucks. Everybody likes to act the coolest, except the nerds. Anyway school for me sucks butt. You know the one girl that gets picked on, bullied, even being called names by the nerds. One day I just hoped that I had a chance to show that smart Alec Trisha who she is messy with. I just don't have the confidence other that people have.

  I live about a mile away of pure street from the school. As I walk down the sidewalk early in the morning, girls would hang out with guys in allies. Not the brightest idea if they intended not to get sexually abused.  I got half a mile left to my school and I saw this hot kid walk by. He's a good looking boy with black wavy hair hanging in his face partly. I smiled but he looked away from me. I felt my own self esteem sink, but so much for that idea.

Trisha.... The most popular girl in school and the most hated by me. Her group of girls are always buzzing around her like bees in an offensive nest. She's the queen and they do her every command. They also sting and leave a big welt on your body by just using words.

Trisha walks over to me with a sassy style. "Hey girls. Looks like someone actually did something with their hair today." All the kids around us laughed at the joke. That clicked it. Something inside me burst with rage. The children laughing around me sounded like a blur. A voice in my mind said "Show her who she is dealing with."

I, unexpectedly, threw a punch at Trisha's face. The punch was so forceful she was knocked to the floor. Everybody was silent, staring at the girl who was on the ground. No words escaped from mouth and there eyes would dart between me and Trisha. Trisha looked at me and a tear came out of her eye as she held her lips in a scrunched up way.    ***edit end***

"You are such a stupid girl!" She walks at me her fist in the air. I stood there and waited for the impact. It didn't happen. I opened my eyes to see a teacher walking straight up behind her.

"What is going on here?" A teacher came by and saw Trisha holding her fist up with her bloody nose dripping down her face. "To the office!" she cried. I try to walk away slowly, but I was in deep trouble. This was a High school. Not a fighting ring. "I expected you not to do that. I am afraid you have to go to the office too, Maya."

Walking down to the office. Sweat coming off my face. "What have I just done? Punching a girl in school. Especially during school hours. What was I thinking?" I thought. "So how bad is the consequence?" I looked at the teacher with soft eyes.

"We will talk about that in the principal's office. The consequence is usually suspension." My face. I knew my face went pale.

"That's going to ruin my good school record. I can't have that happen!"

"Well I can't have you kids beat on each other in school. It's unsafe." She looked at me with serious eyes. We were almost to the office door. "What made you do that anyway? I have never seen such behavior before from you."

"Something snapped in my mind. Before I knew it I punched her square in the face." Still a voice was seeping into my mind.

"You must be here tomorrow. Get to the meteor shower. Stand in front of the flag pole." The sound fading away slowly. A migraine slowly appeared into my head. Apparently the teacher noticed.

"Are you okay?

"Yeah just a little headache." Mrs. Barber opened the door to the office and I sat down a quite a few distance from Trisha.

"Trisha and Maya had a fist fight in the Commons." She motioned me and Trisha to the principal George.

Principal George waled to us and asked. "Why did you girls fight?" He looked at me first the Trisha. "Well?"

Trisha pointed at me and acted like a two year old. "She stared it! See I have a mark to show you." Trisha pointed to the bloody nose and the bruise that was on her cheek.

"Whoa whoa whoa! You are the one who stared it. You are the one who was teasing me in the first place. In matter of fact. You always been a bully ever since I stepped foot in this school district. What is your problem Trisha!"

"Hey! Calm down Maya." Principal George said. He looked calm like he has seen this type of situation before.

"How can I calm down when that unpleasant thing ruins my life every day of my life. She ruins the chance I try to be with a guy I like or sabotage my stuff when I leave for a second. I don't think its okay to just let this slide. She is a horror!"

"Okay Maya." He looked at me like I was crazy.

"You don't under stand. You think I am crazy and a lunatic. What you don't under stand is that she needs to die a slow painful death. Watch her sole be taken away."

Trisha's face was now deathly terrified. And I enjoy the look on her face. It was a good feeling, a feeling to kill all thugs who are punk heads to me. "Keep away from me! You are a sick woman."

A wicked smile came on my face and as fast as it had come it vanished. "What are the consequence for this fight or problem to you guys?"

"A week of suspension at least." He was scorning me now.

"But I have to be here tomorrow! I complained. "I have to be here tomorrow...."

"Their is no point for you to be here tomorrow. You will be excused from all your classes." Principal George was now serious. It's weird that he can change moods so fast.

Together as one me and Trisha said "Yes principal George."

"You are both dismissed. Start packing your stuff and call home." Trisha gets her cell phone out and starts dialing her mom's number.

"I don't have family." I said with sadness. My eyes were starting to become watery.

"You don't have any relatives living here?" He rose an eyebrow with interest.

"Yeah my mom and dad died in a fire that started in the Woods when we were camping. I don't know hoe it started, but it just happened." I was now looking down at my feet. "They were the last thing I know of. I don't know any other family."

"Oh......." He looked away. "Well you can start walking home then."

Home sounded great. A memory came back to my mind. "You must be here tomorrow. Get to the meteor shower. Stand in front of the flag pole." That memory is stuck on my mind as i walked home from school. "Why come to school and stand by a flag pole to watch a meteor shower? Is that not the dangerous thing to do?"

Getting home was the best thing that happened to me for many days. That's all I wanted to do was get home and sleep the rest of the day and watch aliens vs predator. For some reason it makes me feel better to watch this.

I had a weird thing that surged through me as the queen was crying out for help to get away and kill the last predator and human to reach the surface to take over the world. Why do I feel weird over little things I see or do now? i don't like it. Night time came across over the past ten hours I have been watching movies. Movies that I havn't seen before, except aliens vs. predator. I slowly went to my room and undressed into my fuzzy warm robe. It was light blue with snow flakes on it. I crept into bed and doze off with that message still clear in my mind.