CHAPTER 8: Day at the beach Part 2

Nurse Ann, who was also invited by Slenderman to the beach, arrived with a first aid kit.

ANN- Clear the way!! Clear the way for me!

She started pressing my chest with her bare hands after making sure my heart was still clinging to life. Then, she blocked my nostrils and blew inside of my mouth to give me some air.

Then I woke up with such a coughing fit.

ME- (coughing) W...what happened?

JILL- You almost died trying to save me. What were you thinking??

ME- I just couldn't let you die there... (sobbing)

JILL- Oh... thanks anyways, Jackie...- she hugged and kissed me in my lips.

EVERYONE- Awwwww...

JEFF- Awwww... these two are in love...

NINA- Jeff, they're dating. It's normal they're in love.

The rest of the day occurred normally until 6:30 p.m.

SLENDERMAN- Ok, time to go.

We entered the bus and Jill and I fell asleep again. We're such Sleeping Beauties XD.

When we got home, we took a shower, we had dinner and we went to sleep.

That voice started tormenting me again.

ISAAC'S VOICE- Oh, I see you have a girlfriend now... This girl will someday open her eyes and leave you at the moment you try to kill her or your children!!!

ME- No!! NO!! YOU'RE TELLING ME LIES! JILL WILL NEVER LEAVE ME!!!

I woke up sweating and panting frantically.

ME- Jill... wake up... those nightmares were tormenting me again...

JILL- (hugs me) Don't worry, Jack... You're not alone. I'm with you, my chocolate pudding... (yes, Jill uses to call me "chocolate pudding", it's an affectionate nickname she gave me).

ME- Thanks, my cheesecake (Jill's affectionate nickname).

To be continued...