Chapter 2

MITHUNA'S POV

"mithu ma. Paati Thatha solrada ketu nadandhukanum, aprom english words mudinja varai avoid pannu. Anga pona piragu dress vangiko. Mukkiyamaa Thatha paati naa romba miss panren seekram vandu meet pannuven nu sollu ma".. Amma said.

"podum avazhuku flight ku time aachu Anjana" appa came to me and kissed me on my forehead.

"unna thaniya anupa enaku pudikala But.... Paatu poitu va" appa caressed my hair.

"neegalum varalame pa" I expected a positive reply but.

"vanda angave permanent ah iruka solluvanga. I can't live in that culture anymore" I was quite disappointed to hear this.

I moved closer to Amma and whispered "Amma appa ku puzhai paasam naa pona piragu thaa teriyum Pathuko. Aprom next trip to India namaku family trip thaan"

"nee solra mathiri nadanda sari" amma kissed me on my forehead and I went inside the airport. After I completed my formalities I sat on my seat waited for the flight to take off.

Author's pov

In Veeravel Pandian's home.

"vaidehi ellam thayara iruka. En pethi Oor ku vara. Andha car airport poga thayara iruka"... Veera thatha kept on questioning about the arrangements.

"konjam neram summa irungazhen. Adellam vishwa thambi sariya senjutaru" vaidehi replied.

(Vishwa is a 40 year old man and he is the one who runs a computer center in the village also the son of a friend of veera thatha. He is very helpful to veera Thatha's family )

" nee thayara vaidehi. En pethi romba Neram kathiruka pora" veera thatha couldn't control his excitement and kept on saying something.

Vaidehi smiled at that excited old man and went with him in the car to chennai international Airport. That's the airport near kanchipuram.

After hours

"vishwa thambi en pethi eppo varuva" veera thatha asked vishwa uncle.

"innum 10 nimishathula vanduruvanga aiyaa " vishwa replied.

"engala patha adayazham teriyuma thambi" veera thatha asked like a kid.

"aiyaa, kandipa teriyum aiyaa" vishwa replied with a smile.

"Aiyaa Ellarum vezhiya varanga parunga" vishwa said.

Veera thatha and paati's eyes searched for their granddaughter.

There came our girl dressed in a black hoodie and a black jeans. With a headphones hanging around her neck . (pakka London Return nga)

"Mithu kannu inga paaru ma" veera shouted to grab her attention instead it grabbed the attention of everyone.

It took a minute for mithu to identify her grandparents. Mithu pushed her luggage and went to them.

She smiled brightly and hugged them. "thatha paati epdi irukeenga. Pathingala naa sonna mathiri vanduten"

Vaidehi took her pallu and started wiping her tears.

"paati en azhura... Adan naa vanduten la" mithu said looking at her paati.

"evlo vazhanduta nee. Chinna puzhaya irukum podu pathadu. En azhagu rasathi" paati kissed her forehead with her.

Mithu kissed them on their cheeks in return. The grandparents were startled by that kiss. Because all the kids they know where made to keep a distance from their grandparents after a certain age but mithu's kiss and love where all new to them and new to the life they are living.