Part two-A feeling of danger

Rose closed the dorm door behind her and walked out of the dorms. 

"On my way" She texted Mitch as she continued to walk to the local coffee shop. 

Rose walked into the coffee shop on the corner, it was a small shop with about five tables. As soon as she entered, she was greeted by the scent of hot soups and coffees. Rose closed her eyes as her mouth began to water. She realized she had not eaten anything since late last night. 

"Rose over here" Sam said as she smiled waving from a corner table by the window. 

Rose hurried over and sat beside Sam. 

"We should get some drinks" Mitch said looking over the coffee. 

"And food!" Sam said as Rose smiled. 

"Yeah, I kind of haven't eaten since last night at like one in the morning. 

"Studying?" Mitch questioned as she nodded.

"Well even so that like nine to ten hours ago you definitely need food. 

They all nodded and looked over the menu.

"I think I am going to get a triple shot expresso. and a BLT. " Mitch said as Sam chimed in.

"I'm going to get a Capuchino and a green salad." Sam said as they both looked at Rose. 

"Uh I think I'm going to get a frozen coffee and a loaded fry." Rose said as Mitch nodded and headed up to the counter to place their order.

"So how are you doing Rosie?" Sam asked as Rose gave a faint smile.

"Sill coming to terms with it." Rose said as Sam nodded.

"I don't know I just feel like I need a change, I was thinking of changing around my dorm room in a new aesthetic. I was thinking of going for a cozier plant-based feel." Rose said as mitch walked over with the food.

"That's a great idea, if you want, we can give you a hand!" Mitch said as Sam chimed in.

"Yeah, we can stop at some plant nursery's around and the local decor shop." Sam said as Rose smiled. 

"First let's eat!" Rose said as she shoved a fry in her mouth.

"Agreed!" Mitch said as he took a sip of his drink.

After they finished and paid for their food and drinks everyone stopped off at the plant nursery and the local decor shop. They carried a ton of bags back to the dorms where they set everything down on Rose's bed.

"Okay, fake ivy, string lights, multiple plants, a new duvet cover, pillows. Its go times!" Sam said as they all nodded. They spent the next two hours redoing Roses room up into a cottage core/cozy themed room of greens, greys, and browns. 

"Thank you so much for the help!" Rose said hugging the two as they said their goodbyes.

After Mitch and Sam left Rose walked over to her new bed and plopped down clearly exhausted.

Within seconds she found herself quickly asleep, she slept for what seemed like days but when she awoke, she noticed only two hours went by. It was now pitch black in the room as she picked up her phone for light. 

Rose suddenly got a chill, as if something was wrong, she turned on her phone and walked over to the light switch.  She flicked the switch, but the light would not turn on, she looked down at her phone to see messages from Mitch and Sam stating the power was out in the dorms due to the weather. 

"Okay Rose stay calm, its nothing just a power outage." She said as she suddenly jumped at a noise which seemed to come from her closet. 

"What was that?" She said to herself as she slowly made her way to the closet. As she mustered up the courage to open the door, she saw the laptop on the floor.

"Huh, must have fallen." She picked up the laptop and took it back to her bed sitting down. She pressed her thumb nervously against the power button as the computer started up. It took only a few seconds to load as she stared at a background which looked like a bedroom. 

"What the?" She looked confused as suddenly the screen began to glow, her eyes widened noticing the glowing screen. 

"What the hell!" She screamed as she shut her eyes due to the blinding light. 

Suddenly she heard a voice. 

"Hey you, okay?" It was a male voice, slightly pitched and kind of cute.

"That's not Evelin." Another voice said which was much deeper.

As Rose opened her eyes, she was completely shocked. 

Beside her was a man about 20, he had red scruffy hair and green eyes he was dressed in a extra-large sweatshirt. On top of her pinning her down was another man, one with ocean blue eyes and black scruffy hair. She noticed the eyebrow piercing and the lip piercing this man had. 

"Who are you you're not Evelin!" The man said angrily. 

"Evelin is my grandmother! She's dead!" Rose said confused as the red headed man looked shocked.

"She took care of us; she protected us like family." the read head said. 

"And you Killed her!" The black-haired man said as he lowered his face to Rose. 

Suddenly a hand came between their faces and pushed the black-haired man back.

"Jae, she said Evelin was family. Who are you? Are you Rose?" Jae the black-haired guy turned to look at Rose as the red head spoke. 

"Yes." Rose said in fear as the guys eyes lit up.

"Your who she made us for! Were from the computer! Evelin made us and protected us so that she knew you would have the perfect boyfriend when she passed, someone to protect you and love you! Problem is she couldn't choose between two of us. So now you get both of us!" The red hears said as Rose looked at him in fear.

"Levi chill out you're scaring the girl." Levi looked at Rose. 

"I'm sorry please explain what the hell just happened." Rose said in horror.

"Well, it all started when your grandmother created us, she wanted someone to protect you and love you when she passed. Problem was she couldn't choose between us and then she decided that two was better than one! Awesome right!" Levi said as Rose looked at the two.

The room began to darken even more, it began to spin, and Rose began to feel sick as she realized she was starting to pass out. 

"Jae catch her Shes going to! -"

Rose passed out hearing Levi's last words.