The Mistletoe

Ima do chrismus stories now!

"Charlie, can you get the ornaments please?" Pim asked turning his head. Pim was decorating the office for Christmas! He was on a sturdy ladder, he had to be careful not to fall. 

"Yeah yeah, wheres the box?" Charlie asked, scooting from the table. "Oh, it's in the closet" Pim smiled softly. Charlie headed to the closet, it was pretty dark in there. He turned the light switch on, to see rats run away. He looked up, seeing boxes stacked on top of each other. One read ' Christmas decor' on the side, it looked taped. He reached for it, and he almost fell, but he caught himself. He looked down at the damaged box, and looked back up. He saw something that seemed like a mistletoe? His thoughts started to fill up. He ignored them. He walked back out, switching the lights. 

"Here," Charlie said dropping the box. "Be careful charlie! Their fragile" pim worried. Charlie rolled his eyes, not caring. He didn't really like Christmas. Especially from the last incident. Christmas music was playing in the background, glep was the one who turned it on. 

Alan and glep went to the closet to get stockings, they put them in a specific spot after last Christmas. Alan switched the light on. Glep waddled his way in. "ehatrs sosu!" Glep pointed. "Hmm?" Alan looked back, seeing Glep pointing at a mistletoe. Alan and glep looked at each other and smirked. Figuring their thinking of the same idea. Alan grabbed the mistletoe and put it under Gleps's hat to hide it. He proceeded to grab the stockings and walked out of the room.

"Almost done!" Pim cheered, smiling proudly at the Christmas tree. "Looking good" Alan smiled setting the red and white stockings up. Each one had everyone's name on it. Pim decorated his, and so did glep. There were Christmas tree stickers, gingerbread fellows, and beads! Alan and Charlie's were plain, except glep put a gingerbread sticker on Alans. Pim looked at charlie, he decided to put a Christmas hat on him unexpectedly. He grabbed the hat and placed it on top. "Hey!" Charlie shouted, he huffed and smiled. His cheeks turned slightly red. Pim smiled.

Charlie and Pim went to the store to grab some wrap, cocoa, etc. Alan and glep thought about the plan. Alan held glep to the top of the door, glep pulled the mistletoe out and made it hang down. They both smirked at each other.

"Charlie we're just getting stuff for the office, no chips," Pim exclaimed. "We have some in the cabinet," Pim said making a huff. "Finee" Charlie rolled his eyes. The purple little critter turned back around and pushed the cart. Charlie liked the guy, but what kind of like? He was still figuring it out. Like like, or best friend like? Pim checked out all the items and paid.

"We're back!" Pim exclaimed, walking through the door with charlie. Alan was trying not to laugh. "I see you laughing man," Charlie said confused. Glep pointed above them. Pim looked up, along with charlie. "What's that?" pim asked, he couldn't really see it. Charlie felt blood rushing up to his cheeks, making them bright red. "Pim. It's a mistletoe" Pims eyes widened. Charlie pointed at his lips, trying to tell pim what it means. Pims face became red. 

Alan and Glep were on the side being like school girls, jumping up and down. I mean, they had to, it's a mistletoe after all. 

Pim pulled charlie down from his hood part, looking into his eyes. Pim gave charlie a soft kiss, leaving Charlie completely overheated. He looked like a tomato, how romantic. Alan and glep were still acting like school girls who just saw their bestie kiss their crush. I mean yeah, Charlie did kiss his crush. Merry early Christmas everyone! And happy holidays!