Snowy Day

It was peaceful day, except that glep was ranting about something, that nobody understood. Alan was making a cup of hot chocolate. Charlie was looking at something on his phone, pim was snoozing.

"I'm bored" Charlie said, interrupting the awkward silence. "Why don't you and pim go on a walk?" Alan winked. Knowing Charlie who liked pim. "Maybe you can finally tell him you know what?" Alan said pouring cocoa in his mug. "Shut up man" Charlie huffed.

He shook pim, making him jump. "AHHH HUH" pim sat up quickly. "Woah, sorry dude" Charlie motioned his hands. "It's fine," pim said rubbing his head. "Did you need something?" Pim questioned. "I was wondering if you wanted to uhm, go on a walk?" Charlie rubbed his neck. Pims face brightened. "Sure! I love walks!" Pim smiled. Charlie made a small smile.

Pim wrapped his scarf around his neck, it wasn't really covering him, but it worked. Charlie also had a scarf on, and a puffy jacket.

Charlie opened the door, allowing pim to walk out first. Then he exited. It was a snowy day, the ground looked like small crystals. It shimmered. Every building had Christmas lights, and holiday stuff.

Pim had no gloves on, which made him cold. His hands felt kinda numb. He was rubbing them while walking. Charlie noticed when he looked down. "You ok?" Charlie asked. "My hands are cold, but I'm fine" pim stuttered. Charlie thought for second. Maybe if he held his hand? He had warm gloves on, it would make pims hands warm. He decided to ask for his consent first.

"You can, uh, hold my hand if you want, my gloves are warm" Charlie said, offering for pim to hold his hand. Pim looked up, "Thanks Charlie!" Pim exclaimed. He put his hand in Charlies, his other hand was in his pocket. Charlie blushed a tiny bit, it wasn't so noticeable, because when it's cold sometimes your cheeks turn red. Pim looked to the side, seeing the buildings. His eyes lightened up, "Charlie look!" Pim pointed at a large sign. It had a lot of lights. "Cool" Charlie replied.

He was thinking of what Alan said ' Confess to him ' he didn't know how, plus he's bad at these kinds of things. Confessing wasn't his thing. Pim was looking at the decorations. Charlie decided to confess to him. Orrr maybe not. We all have these kind of moments, don't lie. ' Ok, speak verbal affirmations, tell him that you love him and car about him '

"Pim," Charlie said stopping. "Yeah?" Pim smiled. "Fthyloo" Charlie scrambled his words not making sense, he sounded like glep. Pim was confused. "Can you say that again? I didn't really hear you" pim asked trying to not sound mean. Charlie breathes in. And breates out.

Charlie finally said it. Pims eyes widened. "I understand that you probably don't like me back-" Charlie got interrupted by pim hugging him, that probably meant pim liked him back. They walked back to the office, again, holding hands. The snowflakes fell on then while they walked down the shimmering snow.

516 words woah
Ima probably go to bed now, cya!!