90%

Christmas came and passed in a blink of an eye. It wasn't that bad. Winter too wasn't as cold as you thought it will be, but still, you were rather happy that it ended. Spring was slowly coming and you could see it all around you and feel in the slightly warmer wind on your face. It was an amazing feeling to be able to sit on a bench in the park and just relax a little while watching trees that got new leaves just a few weeks ago. It really kept your spirits up.

Other than that you weren't all that overjoyed. Lately, your boyfriend, if you could call Kanda that, has been awfully quiet and taking more missions than usually. You barely saw him when he was in Order. It made you sad because you weren't sure if it was your fault or something else.

After returning from your relaxing hideout in the park you sighed upon noticing the male that was on your mind just a few seconds ago, turning around the corner and going to the library. You honestly weren't sure what to think. You wandered a little around Order before making up your mind and going to the library.

And there he was, sitting at a table by the window, as far from others as possible, in that shirt that you just loved when he wore, mostly because it was tight fitting around his muscular chest.

Walking over to him you managed to catch his attention. "I think we need to talk." You said as he looked at you while his head rested in his palm. "What about?" He asked quietly not to get too much attention. "Us. And why you were avoiding me lately. You are barely here and even when you are, you still stay away from me. Have I done something wrong?" You asked, tears welling up in your eyes. His eyes widened as he looked at you before he quickly got up and walked around the table to you, not caring that you would be seen as he hugged you. "No. You didn't. I'm sorry. I just had something to do." He said quietly as he rubbed your back soothingly. Then with a quiet sigh, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box. "Don't laugh..." He said quietly as he opened it and pulled out a beaded bracelet. "Each bead is from a different kind of tree. And trust me, making them was a pain in the ass." He said as he looked at you. "Yes, I was busy with making something for you with my own hands. Sorry if it made you sad that I didn't gave you enough attention because of it." He said as he put the bracelet in your hands and kissed your forehead. "I will never do that again."

"I love you."

Just those three words whispered by him were enough to assure you of his good intentions.