Part One

Y/N looked over the kingdom his family ruled, the one he would have to rule soon. Being the eldest son of 5 siblings with three sisters and one brother left him as heir to the throne. He had yet to find a wife to rule with him, which his parents were growing worried about and would take matters into their own hands soon if he could find one.

He sighed, bringing his hands up to his face. His family was throwing a party for his nineteenth birthday. Inviting as many royal families as they could. He wore his best outfit, made of the finest silks his family could get their hands on. A knock brought him out of his thoughts. His brother, who was 6, opened his door wearing his best outfit as well. "Y/N!" he squealed as he ran up to him, wrapping his arms around his legs. "Are you excited?" He smiled up at Y/N, who couldn't help but smile at his brother.

"Of course." He lied. He didn't want to bring his brother's mood down. "Who wouldn't be? I hope there's lots of cake for us." His younger brother nodded excitedly and grabbed his hand. "Come on! Mother wants you in the main hall before the guest start arriving!" He followed his brother who practically dragged him all the way there.

-

The main hall filled quickly, familys from all over Teyvat walked along the walls and tables. He was sure most didn't even know his name.

Even if this was Y/N's birthday party he felt like he didn't belong there. He stood to the side, near the entrance to the room that would lead to his room the quickest. He felt out of place around all of these noble families even if he was a noble himself.

His eyes roamed over the guest, trying to find familiar faces when he met bright blue eyes from across the hall. The person they belonged to carried a lyre and wore somewhat traditional bard clothing. The person adding their own flair to it. The Bard winked and waved at Y/N who quickly looked away embarrassed he was caught looking.

Y/N went back to looking around the room when he felt a tap on his shoulder. It was the bard who giggled before speaking.

"Well hello there birthday boy."
——————

Hello, sorry this is so sort. The next part will be longer :)
Sorry for any grammar and/or spelling mistakes