Part Two

When Venti got the invitation to play at the (L/N)s eldest son's birthday he was surprised. He had no idea the (L/N)s knew of him, but it wasn't unwanted. Him performing at this party could greatly improve his popularity but even if it didn't he would still get to see all the lovely and gorgeous looking nobles that would certainly be attending. He got his outfit all put together, green cap and puffy white sleeves, as well as beret hat with a cecilia and many more but those were what he was most excited about showing off. He retrieved his lyre and satchel and headed on his way. If he was lucky he might find a carriage that could take him to the castle.

The castle was magnificent when he arrived. The inside was decorated with murals and beautiful artwork the (L/N)s family happily showed off. The white of the pillars and clear walls and roof blended with the soft colours of the murals. He stared at the art as he made his way to the main hall where the (L/N)s would most likely be as well as the rest of the party from what little people were in the minor halls. He was correct, the main hall was full of many nobles from many kingdoms, some he definitely couldn't name. He made his way through the crowd to find the Queen and King.

He eventually found the, near the end of the hall surrounded by many. He squeezed his way through, apologizing to anyone he bumped. When he made it to them the conversation was brief. They told when and where he would play then send him on his way. He still had a couple hours to spare so he made his way around introducing himself to anyone who would listen.

As he was chatting up a couple of noble women he spotted someone across the hall. No one other than the birthday boy himself, (Y/N) (L/N). He was more beautiful than any words he had heard about. Their eyes connected and Venti winked and smiled, making (Y/N) look about quickly. Venti smirked to himself and finished the conversation he was having quickly and made his way over to prince (Y/N). He got behind him and tapped his shoulder, startling the prince.

Venti Giggled. "Well hello there birthday boy."