Chapter 48

Last ever chapter!!! :' (( Chapter 48. Hopefully you will get the reference. Happy reading chummies!!

Clarke's POV

According to Lincoln, Bellamy was acting weird yesterday. I have no idea what it could have been about because when me and the kids went to see him, he was fine. Last night, when we went to bed, and we both slept better than we ever had since arriving on earth. I mean really slept, with no nightmares to haunt us.

The next morning we busy ourselves with jobs, meet up for lunch and then spend the rest of the day with family and friends.

And for the weeks after, life is actually easy for once. I like to think that the things we have done have brought some measure of happiness into our lives. Its not perfect though, I as well as the remaining 100 are still scarred from our past. Scars so deep that they will never really go away. Thankfully, Bellamy and I have each other to ease the pain.
The love we share is indescribable. I would lay down my life for him without a moments hesitation, take a bullet for him. Yet a relationship so intense, is also so loving. He knows what and what not to say, he comforts me when I'm sad, makes me even happier when I'm already ecstatic. He is the best father, husband, brother and friend I could have ever asked for. I love him. More than any person has ever loved another. On the nights when the ghosts and ghouls won't go away, Bellamy is there to ward them off. My rebel king.

One of the things that excites me most about the future is that I know my children will grow up to be just like their dad. Strong willed, caring people. Sure, they will also be stubborn and reckless, but let's overlook that. Jake, even though he's only 3 months old, already resembles his father in more ways than one. His brown tufty hair and the doe eyes that look deep into your soul. Although, she looks like me, Charlotte's personality is just like Bellamy's.

Over the years, I've done a lot I'm not proud of. Eartg will throw even more at us. And one day we will have to tell my kids what we did, but Bellamy and I will face it like every other challenge we have faced. Together. So hand in hand, we head into an uncertain but happy future.

If there is one thing I have learned from everything its this:
Being Princess is a lot easier when you've found the perfect prince.

Hello Wattpad!! So that's it. Im really sad to be ending this as I really enjoyed writing it. The amount of reads, votes and just general support is overwhelming. This is my first Wattpad story, so its hard to say goodbye. I'm pretty sure I'll have withdrawal symptoms soon. Writing it for you guys has been a pleasure. This story reached 7k which made me so proud. Please read any story by all of the people I have shouted out because their stories are all amazing. Thanks to everyone who has read from the start. Love you chummies!! :' ((