06. You Already Have A Girlfriend?

After that night, Krist was back to his childish and playful self, of course he still had to listen to Gun's complaints for bothering him every day.

On the last Sunday of the month, in the afternoon, Ritz decided to end his oral contract with Krist.

The empty walls at L'âme Sœur were already filled with his beautiful paintings, all were different in materials and sizes. If Ritz keeps letting him draw more and more, there would not be any space left to hang them anyway, so it was time to end the deal with the younger.

Five of them were gathering in the living room, the table had a dish of fresh fruits and glasses of juice scattered around.

Ritz cleared his throat and spoke up.

"Krist."

The artist was tasting a slice of apple, when hearing his name, he turned around.

"Huh?"

"From tomorrow, you can stop drawing at the café."

"HUH???" Krist and the two boys reacted at the same time.

"I said that you don't have to come to the café to draw anymore."

Krist stopped eating. Title and Mike also stopped teasing each other, both looking at Ritz with expectant faces.

Krist put on a small smile, but his eyes were a bit unhappy. He glanced at Gun, then turned back to ask Ritz.

"You mean, I have to pack up and leave from tomorrow?"

Ritz nodded.

The two boys stared at each other, suddenly feeling down.

How about Gun?

He still remained silent, like how he was silent since then.

Krist thought for a while, there was no expression showed. That was understandable, he got to stay here because of his deal with Ritz, now everything was complete, of course he had to leave.

Title and Mike sat next to their boss, one grabbed Ritz's shirt sleeve, telling that they would be sad without Krist, and one tried to shake his shoulder, begging him not to send Krist away.

The young man averted his gaze to Gun, who was bowing his head and playing with the strings of his gray hoodie, and wanted to know.

"Aren't you going to tell me to not leave like these two boys?"

He raised his head to look at Krist and put a wry smile on his lips.

"Do you want to stay at the balcony forever? Go home and sleep comfortably on your bed."

No one knew what the younger was thinking because he again lost in his own thoughts, but this time was longer. After that, he raised a smile, his face showing a calm expression, and replied.

"The balcony is most comfortable though."

The room suddenly fell into silence, Krist kept smiling, saying evenly.

"I'm so used to traveling here and there, I've never had a proper sleep."

"After my mom passed away, I also left my hometown Chonburi, wandered everywhere, painted everything I liked, finally came to Bangkok and got to meet everyone in this coffee shop."

Ritz and the two boys didn't expect that story from Krist. They haven't seen anyone sharing their painful past with such a composed face.

Hearing the story for the first time, Mike looked down and muttered.