Chapter 1: Friendly Fire in the Snow.

Since it is Christmas Month, The environment Is all snowy, like in the real Volume 6 in RWBY. Happy Holidays!

The Scene opens up in a US Convoy transporting 2 Cruise Missiles to the Atlesian Military and they are crossing the snowy areas of Atlas. Recker is seen, with an M27 IAR Assault Rifle, and has Winter Camoflauge on his Uniform. Currently the time there is 4:00 AM. And Recker's having some shut-eye, since he's really sleepy. And Team RWBY is Asleep, except for Weiss and Yang.

Pac: Yo Irish, Anything in those Containers?

Irish: *chuckles* If I'd tell ya little brother, Ironwood's gonna start killing me.

Dunn: (On Comms) This is just Nothing but a Milk run to our friends in Atlas, they're gonna need two cartons of milk.

Dunn talks about the Missiles and he Calls them Milk Cartons, since the whole thing is a secret.

Dunn: (On Comms) Make sure you get back for breakfast, Don't lose the milk. Understand?

Irish: Yup-Yup.

Pac: Yup-Yup.

They fistbump and Irish continues on driving, and Yang falls asleep. Weiss fell asleep on Imlay's Shoulder, and Imlay blushes and it is redder than Ruby's Cape, As they get near a Checkpoint, Recker is Rifle butted by Nantz to wake him up.

Recker: OOF.

Nantz: Wake up sleepy head.

Recker: What the F*** Mike? I'm really tired.

Recker gets back to sleep but Imlay grabs his water bottle and squirts it on Recker.

Recker: Just Stop! Agh, Stop!

Imlay: We're here Master Sergeant Slacker.

Recker: Thanks, Corporal Wild West.

Recker grabs his M27 and Loads a Magazine into it, and cocks the gun and puts it in Safety Mode.

Recker: Hey Nantz, let's Wake up Team RWBY with the water.

Nantz: Sure.

Recker and Nantz just squirt the water out, waking up Ruby, Blake, and Yang, except for Weiss, but Imlay just tells Irish to honk the horn to Wake her up.

Irish: Roger, Roger.

BEEP!

Weiss: What Happened?!

Imlay, Recker, Nantz, and Irish: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! JUST WOKE YOU UP WITH THE HORN!

Weiss: Not funny guys.

Everyone grabs their guns and Weiss gets on the 50, On top of the MRAP and she controls it. Meanwhile, AR Team is on a Humvee and are wearing winter camo clothing, because it is cold, and Squad 404 is on an SUV. Dave is on an ATV with Michael on the back with his BAR, Nicholas is On a Black Hawk Gunship and is on the left doorgunner seat, with Kuribayashi on the right. They now go through the destroyed areas of the Main City in Argus, where Cordovin is waiting with her ship. Alex didn't know that's it's gonna be cold and it was freezing but he's at Base with Nick. After that they go into a problem and there's a blocked road with Destroyed Civilian Vehicles and trams blocking it, They needed to go now, and they let a Stryker ram through the road block, and they get into a problem, this time, a Civilian SUV is blocking the convoy.

US Marine: SIR, You have to get off the road, this place ain't safe.

They try getting him off until an Enemy Soldier guns down the Marines and Recker gets out of the MRAP and engages the Enemy with his M27, and kills the enemies, and the Civilian runs away, Recker checks the bodies and they're CIA SAD Agents and they did friendly fire by accident.

Recker: Tombstone Actual to Tombstone 2, we've got SAD Agents!

Dunn: *On Comms* WHAT!? THESE GUYS FIRED ROUNDS INTO OUR GUYS!

Recker: Get Braidwood, tell him that SAD Agents just killed two of our Guys, Out.

Recker gets back to the MRAP and they move out quickly, with Atlesian Soldiers and UK NATO Soldiers covering them and they make it by getting to the ships and the Container Trucks were left behind and the Cruise Missiles were Airlifted by Atlesian V-22 Osprey Clones, called A-26 Beowolves, since they used Grimm as Target Practice and Commonly, Beowolves were used, they later get to the Base and they defend it after the missiles were delivered and an SAD Agent looks through their Rifle scope and realizes they're shooting at US Marines.

SAD Agent: WE'RE SHOOTING MARINES! CEASE FIRE!

They all cease fire and the Marines cease fire as well. And after that, they now admit that they fired on the wrong guys.