Foreword

In the name of Allah, the Most Merciful.

S Y N O P S I S

S Y N O P S I S

Halime Sultan has always known that you can't get whatever you want in your life. She is more of those women who welcome life for what it is. But somehow, she can't accept the grave turns of life regarding regarding her arranged marriage with the Eyyubi Sultan. For some reason, her heart yearns for the veiled stranger that had rescued her. Hearts are candid, and perchance Halime will learn this the callous way. Hearts are candid, and perchance Halime will learn this the callous way.

‌Add a lovestruck Ertugrul in this equation. Oh and must not forget Ceren, Ertugrul's little sister, who has her own piles of mess to deal with. A Dogan who is contending between his feelings and loyalty, and a Bamsi who cannot forget a certain honey haired beauty.

‌Just one uncomplicated question. Where do we go from here?

 Where do we go from here?

E P I G R A P H

By the morning sunlight, and the night when it falls still! Your Lord ˹O Prophet˺ has not abandoned you, nor has He become hateful ˹of you˺. And the next life is certainly far better for you than this one. And ˹surely˺ your Lord will give so much to you that you will be pleased. Did He not find you as an orphan then sheltered you? Did He not find you unguided then guided you? And did He not find you needy then satisfied your needs? So do not oppress the orphan, nor repulse the beggar. And proclaim the blessings of your Lord.

Surah Ad-Duhaa!

‌‌Surah Ad-Duhaa!

R E Q U E S T

‌- Please please try to comment as much as possible. Your comment would let me know whether I had done a good job of portraying what I had tried to do.

‌- English is NOT my native language, yet I try. So please be kind and constructive criticism is always appreciated.