part 03 ; memories.

drea's pov.

i hope that you liked that kiss. i really do.

i wanna be able to confess to you, but you probably only see me as a friend, sadly. but i'm glad that i'm able to kiss you at least.

you make me happy in every way possible, and i wish i could tell you this but you would probably make that cute but stupid cringey face.

and i know that you have a kind heart, but i know the other side of you, and it really hurts hearing words from that other you. it really does, so i'm taking my time.

i really hope you enjoyed that kiss, though. i'm sure you did though because i saw your small smile as i gave you that quick peck.

and i hope that quick peck was enough for you, i know it wasn't a really long and deep meaningful kiss but i really hope that i at least made you smile throughout the night.

alex's pov.

you kissed me! i can't believe it! i'm starting to think that maybe you like me back.

i stare at my polaroid board again. i see your cute smile. i relax while my eyes go from picture to picture, admiring the little things about you and our friendship that we have.

i start from our first picture that we ever taken, to our last. and i must say, we would look good as a couple.

a small smile creeps onto my face as i feel the butterflies swarm my stomach and grow every time my eyes jump from picture to picture.

from your smile to your scarred knees to your small stretch marks on your thighs, you're still perfect to me.

your smile can light up a whole world, especially mine. your scarred knees remind me of how strong you are, and how you keep fighting for others and yourself no matter what. your small stretch marks remind me of little thunderbolts, each having their own unique shape but each are still beautiful in a way. and i mean it drea, you're so perfect. i can keep talking about you for hours and hours, and i will never get bored.

i take a deep breath and i imagine you staring at me with your mesmerizing chocolate eyes. i start to imagine the moment where you moved my hair out of my face. every great memory starts to come back.

like the time where it was just us. it was a sleepover and we were watching romance movies, and that's the time when i realized i really wanted to have what those corny people in relationships have in those movies, with you.

and another time where i was showing off my guitar talents, and if i did well you would cuddle me until it was dark out. and all we did was just cuddle and talk, and that was one of the only time where i was truly happy, and it was with you.

and when you got me that polaroid camera that i absolutely adore. and that small card that said "take pictures of beautiful things, and me of course." and guess what! most of my polaroids are you, and you count as a beautiful thing. you're the most beautiful thing ever.

and one time where we snuck out of school and found a couple snogging and you accidentally said "what if that's me and you?". that made me smile so hard that i feel like wrinkles were already forming every where on my face. i wish that would be me and you, but we're just not there yet.

you make me so happy drea, and i wish i could tell you but you probably only think of me as a friend. i really love you, and nothing will stop me from loving you. you have changed me for the better. and i truly mean it.