Untitled Document 3

Khalil reached under the blanket, comfortingly patting Angel's hand. He knew his friend didn't favor the horror genre as much as he did, and as much as he didn't want to go home, he'd take Angel back in a heartbeat if he requested it.

Angel slowly turned his head to look at his friend, he appreciated the reassuring gesture, even if Khalil couldn't see it.

Half way throughout the duration of the movie Angel decided to focus on other things to keep his mind off the blood curdling screams and the sound effects of stabbing. He doesn't think he'll ever figure out why people enjoy this specific genre, but each to their own he thought.

He was glad there were others in the room who didn't mind screaming when they were scared, he'd suppress those sounds himself, but it made him feel better that he wasn't scared alone.

Later on Angel felt a thump on his shoulder, alarmed by the surrounding suspense, he flinched, slowly turning his head, only to find Gia's head softly resting on him. He let out a sigh of relief—glad it wasn't whatever his imagination had concocted.

Though his heart was now beating faster, he remained calm and still, hoping to not wake her up by any sudden movements.

She unconsciously snuggled up to him more, twisting her head upwards until she was comfortable. This time Angel's body shuddered, he gulped hard, and felt tingles up his spine. Stay...calm, he reminded himself. And that he did. Until the movie was over. He focused on nothing but keeping his body completely still.

"Oh shit, Gia wake up," A husky voice called out when the lights came back on. Several people groaned and whined that they were being blinded by the yellow light of the room. The man grabbed Gia by her waist, shifting her off of Angel's shoulder and onto his own.

Angel looked over, wondering who the guy was to her. Maybe a trusted friend, he hoped, the man looked at Angel, and surprisingly, Angel found him to be handsome, it almost made him insecure of his own appearance.

"Sorry about that, she sleeps wherever she can," He chuckled deeply, resting a hand on her back. Angel eyed the subtle action, igniting thousands of questions to swirl around in his head.

"I'll get her home safe, thanks for being her human pillow." he snorted at his own joke, eyes crinkling. Angel let out a small laugh, he didn't quite understand the joke, but it'd be awkward to sit in silence.

"Um yes, please do." he rubbed the back of his neck, a light blush dusting his cheeks as he looked away, Jae only but smiled, he stared a moment longer, getting a clear look at Angel's features, it was safe to say; he liked what he saw.
_______________________

"Gia, seriously, wake up." Jae groaned, dropping Gia's unconscious body onto the soft surface of their shared bed.

"Wh-what? Is it time for work?~" she groaned, talking in her sleep as she tossed and turned.

Jae sighed, taking her shoes and socks off, setting her more comfortably on the bed. Her skirt looked tight on her, not suitable for sleeping in the slightest. So Jae quickly got to work to take it off, seeing as Gia wouldn't be waking up the rest of the night.

Once she was settled and in nothing but her underwear and top, Jae moved swiftly around the apartment, his own fatigue quickly catching up to him. He filled a mug with cold water and set it on top of the bedside table. Gia always woke up in the middle of night to drink water, so he made sure she'd find it quickly.

He then entered the bathroom, brushing his teeth, and splashing some water on his face, carefully moisturizing after.

Once he turned the lights off he hopped into bed, snuggling against Gia with his arm wrapped around her waist, giving her a faint kiss on her forehead, he dozed off.
-!-

A short chapter, kind of a filler but not really.

Thank you for reading, vote and comment!